Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Think i am loosing my shit in last whole year or maybe more dunno

R

Righteous Hitter

Self-banned
-
I am shizo it seems since i am unwillingly contradictory to myself including my values. Its like yin and yang to say it short like i would never hurt anyone nor those who done me wrong and in fact i would feel sorry for the evil that tortures them and i can be vengeful in thoughts for about a second yet i would regret seriously if i punch them even though its justified. I cant bring pain to anyone. Its in my nature to be gullible and timid and naive emotionally yet semi aware but never fully sure about anything.

I don't see the point of an incel being so cucked towards the feelings and whims of normies and foids; they bully and mock you, gaslight you to the true nature and reality of your existence to make you believe your discrimination doesn't exist, and worship the exact opposite types of you, and would be totally indifferent if some Stacy sic'd a Chad on you for existing as an ugly male. :feelsjuice:

You have strong guilty conscious, which is a bad trait in the evil society that rewards psychopaths

I don't see the point of an incel being so cucked towards the feelings and whims of normies and foids; they bully and mock you, gaslight you to the true nature and reality of your existence to make you believe your discrimination doesn't exist, and worship the exact opposite types of you, and would be totally indifferent if some Stacy sic'd a Chad on you for existing as an ugly male. :feelsjuice:
I am trying in my best efforts to not be like that and its exhausting to straight up. I dont want to be cuck and i dont see myself as it however from bp point i am. I think i know why but i am not even sure was it all my fault for being a victim or was i tripping whole time and was i actually overeacted and thus people thought that i am ashole since i saw everything as insult. I was never sure about reasons.

You have strong guilty conscious, which is a bad trait in the evil society that rewards psychopaths
Yeah this too. I cant convince myself at full and it is because i dont have feel for myself.

Yeah this too. I cant convince myself at full and it is because i dont have feel for myself.
Don't think too much of it, you shouldn't try to change who you are, for better or worse. If they bullied or made fun of you to the point you snap its their fault, it's sadistic to do such things, it's just a joke bro is bullshit.

Don't think too much of it, you shouldn't try to change who you are, for better or worse. If they bullied or made fun of you to the point you snap its their fault, it's sadistic to do such things, it's just a joke bro is bullshit.
Yes, only thing left is to convince myself emotionally that i should force myself to beat the ever living lights of those superior of me especially if they are stronger. That would be heroic win of fanatic virtue over animalistic order and that is why i am going on way of MMA. Fuck every other poser crap and i would never pose like mfs do to prove they are tough, it would be secret and humbling to them.:feelsaww: