Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Think Before You Sleep" is still coping about muh personality and shit.

this video pisses me the fuck off

This actually makes me really mad. I find the blatant ignorance and gaslighting to be extremely disrespectful and it feels like im being pissed on because people are still try to sell me this obvious lie that I have known was false since the dawn of time.

What a little coochie does to a mofo. JFL. He even got dumped. I think he is trying to garner more foid audience like all the 'alt media' YTers, and he knows most guys won't leave and will be fine with being gaslighted. Once in a while, he will throw a bone at his male audience using a very extreme case of toxic hole behavior. He has figured out the meta.

He even says (later in the video) that a famously ugly woman (from tiktok) would be attractive if she "took care of her appesrance and style herself better". Like dude, stfu pls, its embarissing the level of gaslighting...
His entire thing is that "everybody can be attractive if they put in the effort" :lul: