Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

think back to how you wondered as a child what would become of you when you grew up

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
We all thought we were going to be happy married or win the Ballon d'Or.
Instead we are posting here. Life is such a joke.

Instead i am a 27 years old who never had a girlfriend in his life.

I resigned myself to the idea that I'd never have a woman in my life at the age of eleven.

I didn't think much of myself back then, not that that was unwarranted.

I can't think anymore

i succeeded career wise but ended up completely alone. not even friends or family left. over.

I would always imagine being a business man and having wife and kids at like 8 its over

No, not really... (Aside from the time I read a science magazine Mother gave me. It had information on HIV and Memory B Cells)

As a child, I was accustomed to hearing domestic violence daily. My focus was mostly on my ill mother and myself.

If I were a kid and I saw myself today, I'd say what a complete bum.

I thought I would be an archeologist. Good thing I didn't become one since that field is full of lies and atheistic bullshit theories.

Everyone starts off blue-pilled at birth, both Chads and Incels, difference between them and us is that they get to stay blue-pilled, while we are subjected to reality and have to take the Blackpill to see clearly. :cryfeels:

I resigned myself to the idea that I'd never have a woman in my life at the age of eleven.

I didn't think much of myself back then, not that that was unwarranted.
Brutal

I became aware of the presence of genetic destiny at 13. 10 years later, I wish my younger self just accepted it instead of coping.

I became aware of the presence of genetic destiny at 13. 10 years later, I wish my younger self just accepted it instead of coping.
First one shall cope before one shall find the strength to accept the truth XD

my parents met/were married when they were teenagers
my grandparents (both) met and were married when they were teenagers
my great grandparents all met and were married when they were teenagers

and then there is me never even been on a date or cuddled with a girl in my 30s
i never thought i'd own a big house and have 6+ kids like all the families before me but dam i didn't think i'd end up this pathetic :feelsbadman:

Had way too many :bluepill: fed to me. Growing up in the 90s, I had old boomer fucks that began teaching in the 60s, saying I could amount to anything by hard work, good grades, and being a nice guy.

Last edited:
I thought when I was a kid that I would be popular and have a lot of friends and go to parties and I thought the world was inherently good lmao that’s some :bluepill: shit