Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Things women do for chads.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
-Women pay FOR Chad's first date IN FULL WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACE. (The woman was a STEM PhD student)

-Women pay the rent and take fulltime jobs while Chad plays PS4 all day in HER home. (Nurse)

-Women put up with verbal and sometimes even physical abuse from Chad. (Hotel management)

-Women being very sexual for Chad and being 'up for it' anytime Chad wants. (All kinds)

-Women buying expensive gifts for Chad. Cars, watches, suits you name it. (All kinds)

-Women turning into fully submissive, loving, caring mode for Chad. (All kinds)

-Women taking on Chad's kids from previous relationship/marriage. (Teacher)

-Women paying bail for Chad. (All kinds)

And the list goes on and on...

Everyday is hardER and hardER to cope...

Chad is king. It’s over for us peasants

he needs to be gassed but hes no idiot
Cope. Every Chad I know (and I know a lot of them) is an idiot. Most of them can't even properly understand compulsory books in school.He needs to be gassed still. Chad without incel wouldn't ascend above the level of tribal nigger.

It's over for normies...obviously it never began for us.

Femoids on STEM are so egotistical and pretentious I have to believe they are the most shallow and condescending to men to the point where they wouldn't even pay for chad's meal

P.S while we're mentioning STEM, anyone who doesn't fail at math & physics after 2cnd year of high school is a fakecel

Femoids on STEM are so egotistical and pretentious I have to believe they are the most shallow and condescending to men to the point where they wouldn't even pay for chad's meal

P.S while we're mentioning STEM, anyone who doesn't fail at math & physics after 2cnd year of high school is a fakecel
Anyone here who is voluntarily in high school or college is a fakecel.

Anyone here who is voluntarily in high school or college is a fakecel.
The criteria for being a incel is getting more and more fucking ridiculous. Just because people aren't NEETs and put effort into academic studies that have nothing to do with inceldom so they can have disposable income to cope better.

The criteria for being a incel is getting more and more fucking ridiculous. Just because people aren't NEETs and put effort into academic studies that have nothing to do with inceldom so they can have disposable income to cope better.
I can't imagine incels not being depressed that they study. Studying for legit depressed people is harder than climbing mount everest with your nails.

I can't imagine incels not being depressed that they study. Studying for legit depressed people is harder than climbing mount everest with your nails.
Yeah, depression is making my studies super difficult but I cannot cope with being a poor NEET, If I had a lo of cash I would drop out immediately and rot in neetdom

Yeah, depression is making my studies super difficult but I cannot cope with being a poor NEET, If I had a lo of cash I would drop out immediately and rot in neetdom
If i had an option, i'd drop out and work a low wage job for survival and i'd spend the rest of the day rotting.

If i had an option, i'd drop out and work a low wage job for survival and i'd spend the rest of the day rotting.
Yeah I would do the same but expensive tech gadgets and cars are my best cope, I can't afford them on min wage

Diagnosed with clinical depression should be done with uni soon. It's hard but not impossible.

Exactly, the day some guy on this fucking forum tells me how to ldar all day while getting paid unless hes a trust fund kid or rich i quit my shit desk jockey job.

Women are slaves for chads, while normies are slaves for women. And we incels are not even in this equation lol.

We are...as either taxpayers or examples of “who not to be”.

Chad always wins

Exactly, the day some guy on this fucking forum tells me how to ldar all day while getting paid unless hes a trust fund kid or rich i quit my shit desk jockey job.
Get diagnosed with some mental condition and collect SSI.

Cope. Every Chad I know (and I know a lot of them) is an idiot. Most of them can't even properly understand compulsory books in school.He needs to be gassed still. Chad without incel wouldn't ascend above the level of tribal nigger.

Muh high iq is one of the most common cope among deluded incels

Hahahahah, you are basically basing your opinion on some jewish site. Trust me, beautiful people are idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back