Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope “Things will get better”

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
HAHA, COPE!

Yeah right. I’m sure things will improve if I give it time, right? Let’s see now. I’ve waited at least 3 years at the bare minimum for an improvement to occur for my mental health and my life in general.

The improvement hasn’t arrived yet. And it hasn’t arrived yet because it doesn’t exist! It’s a lie, a big fat fucking COPE!

Copers heed my
words:

THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT. THERE IS NO “THINGS WILL GET BETTER”. THERE IS NO “YOU ARE YOUNG AND HAVE THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TOO”.

LIFE WILL NOT GET BETTER FOR ME NO MATTER IF IM 18 OR 80 SO STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KEEP ME AROUND. IM MISERABLE AND WANT TO DIE, SO LET ME FUCKING DIE.

I am suffering from depression, anxiety (diagnosed for both) agoraphobia, OCD, and I have been diagnosed with high functioning autism into adulthood and received no support for it during childhood. You think my autism will just disappear one day? Do you think I’ll be happy again if I just “give it time?”

NO! Anyone who says I’ll be fine or it’ll get better is coping big time. For people like me, life is miserable and hard, and then you die. That’s life. It’s miserable as fuck. Saying my life will improve is like saying to a medieval peasant tied to his Lords estate that he’ll be a wealthy rich man with his own castle some day. It’s cope. It’s bullshit. It will never happen. The odds of it happening are astronomical at the very best.

Stop telling me lies.

Last edited:
Gigacope ! only get worse

If there is something life has teached me is that IT NEVER GETS BETTER

Life always gets worse. The biggest myth is that a rock bottom exists, it doesn’t.

Life always gets worse. The biggest myth is that a rock bottom exists, it doesn’t.
Just look at how people age. Even people with so called "good lives" experience more negativity than positivity. It's inevitable as time goes on. This is a big reason why old people are so irritable and jaded. Not only have they experienced a gauntlet of pain, but they see the world devolving over decades in front of their very eyes.

rope is the rock bottom

but we are all too scared to rope

It never will or does for people like us

Who told you that things will get better?

From my personal experience, it only get's worse. Even when one thing about my life actually improves. I will baerly notice it, because so many other things, just keep turning to shit.

There is no life improvement for incels,there is no ascencion too.

Agepill rules above all. Even for Chad things decline after 25. All we can do is watch as our youth withers away and we become even more worthless by the day.

Agepill. why the fuck would anything get better?

Agepill rules above all. Even for Chad things decline after 25. All we can do is watch as our youth withers away and we become even more worthless by the day.
This isn't true forced loneliness, this is True Forced Rotting. TFR

Lack of good face and height is the ultimate degenerative disease.

A majority of the people here will have to literally rot as they hope, cope, and rope their lives out of sensory.

Things can't get better...but strangely they DO get slightly worse with each passing year

The future holds less for incels than the present does

Even mentalcels that are good looking enough to be with women are just getting older and less appealing as each day passes

I am suffering from depression, anxiety (diagnosed for both) agoraphobia, OCD, and I have been diagnosed with high functioning autism
What's up with therapists distributing ilnesses like they were candies ?
Imo I feel like they give all of those because modern humans are devoided of any sense of identity that they need some jewpharma to give them labels so they feel they exist.
Either that or the medical definition of those ilnesses is so poor, everybody and their mothers can get labelled with it.

Out of all of these, you likely only suffer from depression and anxiety.

Not one day in 15 years have I been happy so things don't get better they get worse .

There is only one truth for the future I'm willing to accept: With each second that passes, we're one second closer to death.

Nothing will ever get better. Once you're out of your teenage years you're completely fucked. Adulthood is a horror, nobody in this shit cucked fuck society gives a RATS ASS about men, especially ugly men. Men are homeless bums living in the streets, Men are the ones who commit suicide a lot more than women do, men are those sent to war, men are meant to suffer.

Once you reach the age of 60 or 70 you're an old decrepit sack of shit with nothing to look forward to anyways no more, besides the sweet embrace of death.

I've heard idiots telling me to "change my attitude" - that would make life automatically better. Yeah, what attitude is there to have when you're shunned by society, hated for no reason and generally an outcast wherever you go? I will not even get started on the downsides of my current life, it'd take me hours to finish this comment.

HAHA, COPE!

Yeah right. I’m sure things will improve if I give it time, right? Let’s see now. I’ve waited at least 3 years at the bare minimum for an improvement to occur for my mental health and my life in general.

The improvement hasn’t arrived yet. And it hasn’t arrived yet because it doesn’t exist! It’s a lie, a big fat fucking COPE!

Copers heed my
words:

THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT. THERE IS NO “THINGS WILL GET BETTER”. THERE IS NO “YOU ARE YOUNG AND HAVE THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TOO”.

LIFE WILL NOT GET BETTER FOR ME NO MATTER IF IM 18 OR 80 SO STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KEEP ME AROUND. IM MISERABLE AND WANT TO DIE, SO LET ME FUCKING DIE.

I am suffering from depression, anxiety (diagnosed for both) agoraphobia, OCD, and I have been diagnosed with high functioning autism into adulthood and received no support for it during childhood. You think my autism will just disappear one day? Do you think I’ll be happy again if I just “give it time?”

NO! Anyone who says I’ll be fine or it’ll get better is coping big time. For people like me, life is miserable and hard, and then you die. That’s life. It’s miserable as fuck. Saying my life will improve is like saying to a medieval peasant tied to his Lords estate that he’ll be a wealthy rich man with his own castle some day. It’s cope. It’s bullshit. It will never happen. The odds of it happening are astronomical at the very best.

Stop telling me lies.

I was honest from the beginning. Life does NOT get better as you get older. Your DNA degrades, making you age, making your life EXPONENTIALLY shittier.

If you think the exponential spread of a virus is bad, it's ^10 worse than that.