Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Things that make my blood boil

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
- When i go grocery shopping and the foid cashier drops the change into my hands without touching them and then proceeds to touch the hand of the next customer without a care in the world .
- When i go down to the street completely normal and foids that come in my direction change to the other sidewalk .
- When i take a smoke break at work or sit in public transport and foids sit several metres away from me and make as much distance as possible .
- When foids laugh about me when im going to the gym cause im " weird " for always wearing a hoodie
- When foids dont answer my questions even though they clearly heard me and i have to repeat myself .
- That feeling when every new guy that starts at my workplace instantly social circle mogs me even though i worked there for years and gets treated with way more respect and attention from day one , even if he is below me on the hierarchy .
- when foid coworkers are flirting with other male coworkers but only give me short instructions if need be with a disgusted expression .
- when people ask me about my sex life with a smug smile plastered on their face .
- when foids cuddle , hug and kiss random dogs but they wouldnt even look at me .
- When other Men start blatantly bragging about their sex life when i talk to them , knowing perfectly well that they mog me .
- When i notice ugly males getting blatantly treated worse from females in my vicinity .
- when people talk shit about me and gossip about me behind my back .
- when i get lifemogged by Children ( or animals )
- when i try to make a joke and nobody laughs or even bats an eye , but when Chad steals my joke and blurts it out later ( without even remembering it correctly and getting the punchline wrong ) and everybody laughs like its the funniest shit in the world .
- when i notice bluepilled propaganda in movies/music/entertainment .
- When the delivery service puts way too much garlic on my pizza and its inedible .

I cant think of any more ,
cause im on that insomnia shit right now .

What are small things that make you want to go st. bagelcel ?

ay fack you german alcoholic

For me it's 100C because it heats up my blood and mKes it boil

For me it's 100C because it heats up my blood and mKes it boil
6tag9kypw5441

And most people don't even know what lookism is

The world is so unfair

When i remmeber when i was bullied

- When i go grocery shopping and the foid cashier drops the change into my hands without touching them and then proceeds to touch the hand of the next customer without a care in the world .
dbuy28veb5l41.jpg

Spending time in the vacuum of space unprotected

MY BLOOD BOILS WITH UNBRIDLED FURY

- When other Men start blatantly bragging about their sex life when i talk to them , knowing perfectly well that they mog me .
Yeah, i swear that i'm fucking going to...
politely inform them about my awful personality so they understand that i can't relate to their experiences.

i want to commit make others not live

Truceldom traits tbh

I completely relate to all things listed

-when the temperature is raised over 100 degrees Celsius