Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things that I hate

Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
I hate Nu-males. I hate Cucks because they stand as degeneracy enablers for female human organisms. I hate bisexual femoids, they are all attention seeking cunts who are trying to pin down Chad/Tyrone by being attracted to other femoids. I hate lesbians. I hate trannies, they are mentally ill fags who should be put down. I hate u/spez. I hate Reddit admins. I hate Reddit. I hate cucktears. I hate the morally superior dipshits in cucktears who think they are better than everyone. I hate all the old hags in cucktears who think they are the shit. I hate white knights who think defending femoids are going to get them laid. I hate the bluepilled cunts. I hate men who validate and compliment femoids. I hate male feminists, they are traitors to their gender. I hate feminist legbeards. I hate sluts. I hate femoids who get abortion, they should all stand trial for killing innocent babies. I hate that thing call the "slut walk" where all the cuntrags get together and walk topless wanting more attention from the public. I hate attention seekers. I hate pride festivals. I hate parents who bring their children in pride festivals, they should be fined and jailed. I hate degenerates. I hate the western civilization. I hate femoids who accuse men of false rape. I hate femoids who accuse their partners of domestic abuse, they should be jailed instead of the domestic abuser. I hate Godaddy for kicking as out. I hate social justice warriors. I hate every cunt who thinks that there are more than two genders. I hate Caitlyn Jenner. I hate femoid politicians. I hate femoids who are in high positions. I hate femoid teachers, they should provide sex for all of their male students. I hate school. I hate college. I hate university. I hate parties because they are filled with degeneracy. I hate everyone who smokes weed and thinks its the cool thing to do. I hate drugs. I hate Stacie's. I hate Chad. I hate Brad. I hate Tyrone. I hate black femoids, I can't stand them. I hate white femoids, they are the biggest sluts on the planet. I hate Asian femoids, they are all gold-digging whores. I hate Indian femoids, they are all cunts hiding behind the "good girl" facade. I hate the Redpill. I hate pick up artists, they wasted six years of my life with false hopes. I hate Incels who think that they are the most Incel out of everyone -- this is not a competition, you idiots. I hate Incels who dictate what other Incels should post. I hate bluepilled Incels. I hate Zyross. I hate Lookism.net. I hate Lookism users who come here and think they could hijack our site. I hate the prostitues. I hate the government for not giving me a partner. I hate normies. I hate romantic films. I hate non-virgin femoids. I hate America. I hate game of thrones, it's filled with degenerate crap. I hate overly religious people. I hate atheists who think that they figured out life's mysteries. I hate cheaters. I hate bullies. I hate all the left wing nutjobs who think tolerance is going to solve everything. I hate sensitive cucks. I hate censorship. I hate everyone who actively tries to censor shit they don't like. I hate average looking femoids. I hate bleached land whales. I hate femoids who consider themselves incel or foreveralone, stop chasing Chad you cum dumpsters. I hate single mother's. I hate attention whores in Instagram. I hate dating applications. I hate the hypergamous cunts in dating applications who only want Chad/Tyrone. I hate femoids who call themselves "good girls". I hate 4chan. I hate traitors. I hate single mother's. I hate paying tax to the government because they aren't doing shit towards me in return. I hate polygamy/polyamory. I hate swingers. I hate degenerates who support cuckoldry and trying to make it mainstream, they should be executed. I hate everyone who say, suicide is selfish". I hate animals abusers, they should be tortured and put to death. I hate gold-diggers. I hate men who are obsessed with having  threesome's with femoids. I hate football, its a stupid sport. I hate annoying and nosy people. I hate dancing. I hate everyone who takes selfies. I hate that femoids received rights. I hate virtue signalling. I hate protests, they are a waste of time. I hate idiots who think that their vote still counts. I hate therapy. I hate femoid therapists.  I hate my boss. I hate my co-workers. I hate my job, its pissing me off. I hate couples who show kiss and show affection in public, they should be flogged. I hate normans who say the following: "just lift bruh", " its your personality bruh", "get some konfidunce bruh!". I hate goals. I hate expectations, they are too much fucking pressure. I hate God, he's a sadistic piece of shit who doesn't care about us. I hate my subhuman face. I hate my subhuman height. I hate that I'm an Incel. I hate this world. I hate myself. I hate my life, I wish I was dead.

you mispeled israel in your name

what is brad?

and numale?

"I hate Godaddy for kicking us out"
I think the admin switched hosts voluntarily.

And I hate people who write dense walls of text

incelman said:
And I hate people who write dense walls of text

yes learn some formatting

israel

I hate Nu-males.

I hate Cucks because they stand as degeneracy enablers for female human organisms.

I hate bisexual femoids, they are all attention seeking cunts who are trying to pin down Chad/Tyrone by being attracted to other femoids.

I hate lesbians.

I hate trannies, they are mentally ill fags who should be put down.

I hate u/spez.

I hate Reddit admins.

I hate Reddit.

I hate cucktears.

I hate the morally superior dipshits in cucktears who think they are better than everyone.

I hate all the old hags in cucktears who think they are the shit.

I hate white knights who think defending femoids are going to get them laid.

I hate the bluepilled cunts.

I hate men who validate and compliment femoids.

I hate male feminists, they are traitors to their gender.

I hate feminist legbeards.

I hate sluts.

I hate femoids who get abortion, they should all stand trial for killing innocent babies.

I hate that thing call the "slut walk" where all the cuntrags get together and walk topless wanting more attention from the public.

I hate attention seekers.

I hate pride festivals.

I hate parents who bring their children in pride festivals, they should be fined and jailed.

I hate degenerates.

I hate the western civilization.

I hate femoids who accuse men of false rape.

I hate femoids who accuse their partners of domestic abuse, they should be jailed instead of the domestic abuser.

I hate Godaddy for kicking as out.

I hate social justice warriors.

I hate every cunt who thinks that there are more than two genders.

I hate Caitlyn Jenner.

I hate femoid politicians.

I hate femoids who are in high positions.

I hate femoid teachers, they should provide sex for all of their male students.

I hate school.

I hate college.

I hate university.

I hate parties because they are filled with degeneracy.

I hate everyone who smokes weed and thinks its the cool thing to do.

I hate drugs.

I hate Stacie's.

I hate Chad.

I hate Brad.

I hate Tyrone.

I hate black femoids, I can't stand them.

I hate white femoids, they are the biggest sluts on the planet.

I hate Asian femoids, they are all gold-digging whores.

I hate Indian femoids, they are all cunts hiding behind the "good girl" facade.

I hate the Redpill.

I hate pick up artists, they wasted six years of my life with false hopes.

I hate Incels who think that they are the most Incel out of everyone -- this is not a competition, you idiots.

I hate Incels who dictate what other Incels should post.

I hate bluepilled Incels.

I hate Zyross.

I hate Lookism.

net.

I hate Lookism users who come here and think they could hijack our site.

I hate the prostitues.

I hate the government for not giving me a partner.

I hate normies.

I hate romantic films.

I hate non-virgin femoids.

I hate America.

I hate game of thrones, it's filled with degenerate crap.

I hate overly religious people.

I hate atheists who think that they figured out life's mysteries.

I hate cheaters.

I hate bullies.

I hate all the left wing nutjobs who think tolerance is going to solve everything.

I hate sensitive cucks.

I hate censorship.

I hate everyone who actively tries to censor shit they don't like.

I hate average looking femoids.

I hate bleached land whales.

I hate femoids who consider themselves incel or foreveralone, stop chasing Chad you cum dumpsters.

I hate single mother's.

I hate attention whores in Instagram.

I hate dating applications.

I hate the hypergamous cunts in dating applications who only want Chad/Tyrone.

I hate femoids who call themselves "good girls".

I hate 4chan.

I hate traitors.

I hate single mother's.

I hate paying tax to the government because they aren't doing shit towards me in return.

I hate polygamy/polyamory.

I hate swingers.

I hate degenerates who support cuckoldry and trying to make it mainstream, they should be executed.

I hate everyone who say, suicide is selfish".

I hate animals abusers, they should be tortured and put to death.

I gold-diggers.

I hate men who are obsessed with having  threesome's with femoids.

I hate football, its a stupid sport.

I hate annoying and nosy people.

I hate dancing.

I hate everyone who takes selfies.

I hate that femoids received rights.

I hate virtue signalling.

I hate protests, they are a waste of time.

I hate idiots who think that their vote still counts.

I hate therapy.

I hate femoid therapists.

I hate my boss.

I hate my co-workers.

I hate my job, its pissing me off.

I hate couples who show kiss and show affection in public, they should be flogged.

I hate normans who say the following: "just lift bruh", " its your personality bruh", "get some konfidunce bruh!".

I hate goals.

I hate expectations, they are too much fucking pressure.

I hate God, he's a sadistic piece of shit who doesn't care about us.

I hate my subhuman face.

I hate my subhuman height.

I hate that I'm an Incel.

I hate this world.

I hate myself.

I hate my life, I wish I was dead.

a-virgin-nigger said:
"I hate Godaddy for kicking us out"
I think the admin switched hosts voluntarily.

Oh? I swear I saw the Admin said that he received a notification from Godaddy that they were going to shut us down in 24 hours.

incelman said:
To troll your bros?

No, I just personally found it appealing.

95% of this is so legit
dhMeAzK.gif

Earthbound said:
95% of this is so legit
dhMeAzK.gif

What's the 5% that isn't legit for you brotha?

I agree with just about everything but the notion of government giving me a partner is a little much. I more blame the government for destroying families and communities where such a partner would be part of the milieu or even arranged, more or less.

I hate walls of text.

existentialhack said:
I hate walls of text.

Refer to the #6 comment of this thread then bruh.

Lookismisreal said:
What's the 5% that isn't legit for you brotha?

Weed and drugs. I've tried weed once and want to try some again to cope on the weekend. 
Lookism.net I enjoy browsing PSL websites
I'm an atheist but not one of the condescending ones
I really couldn't care about that slime, Zyros.
So more like 3%?

Earthbound said:
Weed and drugs. I've tried weed once and want to try some again to cope on the weekend. 
Lookism.net I enjoy browsing PSL websites
I'm an atheist but not one of the condescending ones
I really couldn't care about that slime, Zyros.
So more like 3%?

The thing I have with Lookism is that it's filled with normans and Chads.

PUAhate and Sluthate were/are way better sites than Lookism, tbh.

Hate and cope is the only thing I have left