Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things I would never do if I had a relationship with a girl

KING KONG KOON KANG

KING KONG KOON KANG

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
(all hypothetical)

Because I am not chad, any guy who gets into a relationship who isn't good looking, at best, becomes a betabuxx of some sort.

If I some how ascended, I would have to bear this fact in mind and remind myself that I am not chad.

In this case, your gf would expect you to get a job with prestigious title, a good car and salary and social media clout etc and all that bullshit.

However, I will never get a car or learn to drive, that isn't how I role: public transport it fine and I don't care about normie shit like having a car, but of course it is low class so women hate that

Of course chad can ride the bus and no hoe will care, but a sub 5 has to have a nice car: fuck that

(all hypothetical)

Because I am not chad, any guy who gets into a relationship who isn't good looking, at best, becomes a betabuxx of some sort.

If I some how ascended, I would have to bear this fact in mind and remind myself that I am not chad.

In this case, your gf would expect you to get a job with prestigious title, a good car and salary and social media clout etc and all that bullshit.

However, I will never get a car or learn to drive, that isn't how I role: public transport it fine and I don't care about normie shit like having a car, but of course it is low class so women hate that

Of course chad can ride the bus and no hoe will care, but a sub 5 has to have a nice car: fuck that
Also fuck working a meme job just to have a nice title, and I hate social media is gay.

If women don't like that, they can leave me alone.

Oh wait... they do anyway due to my shit looks, but I don't want to compensate in these retarded ways like a cuck

Cucked normies should be ashamed of themselves.

Cucked normies should be ashamed of themselves.
Imaginary GF- ''Diglet, I am sick of you not having a car and using public transport, you should get one honey '':foidSoy:

Diglet- ''No'' :chad:

Most people have cars, but I don't and don't want to.

The second you start making big lifestyle changes for a hole is a slippery slop of cuckdom

If she loves you and finds you physically attractive, she will be one changing herself and core parts of her personality for you instead