Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Things I heard stacy servers say while working in resturant

BabyFacedIncel

BabyFacedIncel

"Just take a shower and get a haircut"
-
"I want to fuck all those guys"
"Did you see how hot that guy is? I wonder if he taste as good as he looks" "Oh probably!"
(When talking about a currycell coworker) "Hes such an idiot" "I know he tried talking to me and I just... Walked away AHA!"

"Too bad (Chad) Lives with his girlfriend"
"I didnt want to make my boyfriend breakfast this morning, so I said, ill give you a blowjob if you make your own breakfast"
(Talking about me) "He is so awkward"
"He is dumb for being grossed out by gays, straight guys eat ass too!"

Working there was absolute suicide fuel

Last edited:
What is wrong with these whores?

Damn dude. Got anything more concrete, specific details, etc.? Would be very interesting read.

I'm not surprised this is why I hangout with older people because they're as bitter as me.

No manners or morals. Typical bad western parenting.
Then they'll scream sexism if he started talking about how he got his dick sucked from a hooker the other day.

Damn dude. Got anything more concrete, specific details, etc.? Would be very interesting read.

Not really, but I heard one story about how one of the servers sucked off a this NFL football player and he sent her the video the next morning and she was shocked cause she didnt remember doing it.

Jesus H christ

Holy fuck working with Stacy waitresses is ER fuel.

This is why I keep my distance from women and normjes5

Not really, but I heard one story about how one of the servers sucked off a this NFL football player and he sent her the video the next morning and she was shocked cause she didnt remember doing it.
They have sex so much they get reckless with it. I bet if they got gang raped they'd forget about it the next day.

Holy fuck working with Stacy waitresses is ER fuel.

One stacy was actually nice though, I think cause she felt bad for me. But other then her saying hi and waving at me the rest was pure trash suicide fuel.
They have sex so much they get reckless with it. I bet if they got gang raped they'd forget about it the next day.

Unless they got rapped by incels then itd be 911

Unless they got rapped by incels then itd be 911
Obviously they'll want any chance at attention they can get, and throwing an incel under the bus is their perfect reason.

Shameless, degenerate, cunt bearing organisms.

Just realized that. They have it so easy that it simply becomes second nature to them (except sleeping with ugly males).

Just realized that. They have it so easy that it simply becomes second nature to them (except sleeping with ugly males).
They don't like sleeping with ugly men because they're used to fucking chads, which is like eating at 5 star restaurants, so they wouldn't want to eat from the dollar store.

They should be put on a stake and burned alive preferably for as long as possible.

What I've heard Stacy say, for basically all my life: (frightened voice) "He's so smart, almost like a human computer."

easier way to punish them: make them fuck incels
They would prefer to be burned alive than to fuck an incel. I think that's a better punishment though.

Betabux will be making her breakfast every day in a few years, and it will consist of about 2000 calories.

They don't like sleeping with ugly men because they're used to fucking chads, which is like eating at 5 star restaurants, so they wouldn't want to eat from the dollar store.

Very apt analogy.

Did you see this video they made about you wanting to ram your face in a girl's ass wearing yoga pants?

OP, I was considering telling you a theory about your avi but after reading this, I've reconsidered.

Reminder for those who like going to restaurants, your waitress will be a female like this and she HATES you for being ugly. You are paying to give her the power to do whatever she wants with your food. She will charm a fat tip out of you while she puts her yeast infection cheese in your bread.