Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Things I don't appreciate about incels

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
  • Foids are living in our heads rent-free, despite being blackpilled (in some cases for 5+ years)
  • Calling naive members GrAYcels/cucks instead of correcting them, so that some of us had finally something to feel good about (number of shitposts and time spent on a forum for people who cannot succeed in life, not the greatest honor, really);
  • Talking to each other the way normies do: everyone saying their own bit and waiting until another person's finished to say something else;
  • Generally, dragging each other down, reminding each other about how shitty and lonely existence is, instead of trying to socialize over more positive things
Other than that, IS is amazing forum, where you get deeper into blackpill knowledge or find some recommendations for entertainment.

What are things you like about this forum or something that needs to be changed?

I wish the “no sexualization of underaged girls” rule was revoked.

I wish the “no sexualization of underaged girls” rule was revoked.
I think it won't be for PR reasons or stuff. Besides, what's the point of teasing ourselves with a sight of something we cannot get.

change?

F67F1791 F46A 4D9C 9517 884D3F049DDA

DD02EBBF 9EA9 4C4D BD2E 085792F9C5EB

D2294515 F9B6 444D BC1D 01B3B8369714

• Foids are living in our heads rent-free, despite being blackpilled (in some cases for 5+ years)
Not only that. We actually worship them still
  • Calling naive members GrAYcels/cucks instead of correcting them, so that some of us had finally something to feel good about (number of shitposts and time spent on a forum for people who cannot succeed in life, not the greatest honor, really);
I agree
  • Talking to each other the way normies do: everyone saying their own bit and waiting until another person's finished to say something else;
Yep. I noticed that too.
  • Generally, dragging each other down, reminding each other about how shitty and lonely existence is, instead of trying to socialize over more positive things
That is the really hard part.

The problem we have is that we are stuck in a religion that rejects us (foid worship). But we cannot imagine anything else.

In order to move beyond that, we have to truly change our religion. I am not talking about Christianity, Islam, etc. These are obsolete and ineffective. What we need to do is invent our own religion. I have already started to do this for myself. If you are interested, I can tell you more.

we are stuck in a religion that rejects us (foid worship)
Yes and similarly to religious men whose prayers weren't answered; us, inklers go through a "Fuck you, GOD. I'm listening to Slayer!" phase.
Projection

Do african people worship food?
Weak parallel. And whence the projection part comes from?
As an individual if you don't eat, you die.
If you don't fuck someone, your bloodline ends with you, right, but it shouldn't really kill you, unless you ruminate on your loneliness so much.

Other than that, IS is amazing forum, where you get deeper into blackpill knowledge or find some recommendations for entertainment.

What are things you like about this forum or something that needs to be changed?
agree

Weak parallel.
Nope, its a good one.
And whence the projection part comes from?
He worships females, not the rest of us.
As an individual if you don't eat, you die.
Who cares? Many incels are suicidal but don't have the guts to end it. You act like death is the worst thing. In fact, to you, this is as simple as 2 + 2 = 4.
If you don't fuck someone, your bloodline ends with you, right, but it shouldn't really kill you, unless you ruminate on your loneliness so much.
See above. Also look at Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Foids are living in our heads rent-free, despite being blackpilled (in some cases for 5+ years)
Main reason why I can't take this forum and it's members seriously and have 0 respect for most here, they are just as gynocentric as the rest of society

He worships females, not the rest of us.
I feel guilty of foid worship and I had a serious wake-up call. Also, I didn't write "...in YOUR heads rent-free...", but "...in OUR heads...". I acknowledge my fault there.
See above. Also look at Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
That might be taken care of in some way by strengthening bonds between incels, since we cannot connect with the rest of society due to them being fucking dicks to people they think are uglier. Some incel exclusive podcasts, online video gaming sessions or other projects are possible considering the distance between many of us.

Dnrd GrAY
Perfect example of everything that's wrong with incels.is and/or incels in general. :feelsUgh:

invent our own religion. I have already started to do this for myself. If you are interested, I can tell you more.
Let's hear what you have to say. I'm a hardcore Christian, though, so I'm not gonna be the one to convert so easily. :feelsPop:

I feel guilty of foid worship and I had a serious wake-up call. Also, I didn't write "...in YOUR heads rent-free...", but "...in OUR heads...". I acknowledge my fault there.
Should have said "in MY head" (referring to yourself)
That might be taken care of in some way by strengthening bonds between incels, since we cannot connect with the rest of society due to them being fucking dicks to people they think are uglier. Some incel exclusive podcasts, online video gaming sessions or other projects are possible considering the distance between many of us.
Sounds GAY

Should have said "in MY head" (referring to yourself)

Sounds GAY
Not only My head. Most of us are complaining and complaining and complaining about other men in relationships, thirsting over white JBs and stuff like that.
Read posts on incels.is.

If that's GAY, make a better proposal or shut up.:dab:

Not only My head. Most of us are complaining and complaining and complaining about other men in relationships, thirsting over white JBs and stuff like that.
Read posts on incels.is.

If that's GAY, make a better proposal or shut up.:dab:
Nah, this site is fine as is. Wanting JBs is a perfectly normal trait as well.

Leave that kumbaya shit for someone that care.

Let's hear what you have to say. I'm a hardcore Christian, though, so I'm not gonna be the one to convert so easily. :feelsPop:
That is actually an advantage because my religion is an updated version of Christianity.

Look at my AV on the left.
  • The black square background is the unknowable basis of reality. I call it "the Father"
  • The white drawing in the middle is Language. It starts very small on the left then grows and grows and eventually contracts. Language goes through many such crises across time, although only one is represented for the sake of simplicity. Eventually, Language grows to become strong enough to encompass the whole universe, beyond time. That part is the surrounding circle. All this, I call "the Logos", or, "the Son". Below is a dynamic version of it for easier understanding:
    FatherSonCyclic
  • Finally, there is "the Spirit", which is basically what is now travelling from my brain to yours and enabling you to understand what I am saying.
This is only the beginning, my personal interpretation of the Trinity.

One important aspect of it is that I believe that "the Son" is God at the end of time only, although, since he eventually encompasses the whole of space-time, he may be said to exist "from the beginning". I do not believe in the human existence of JC at a definite point in time. I do believe that he was invented as a character to embody Christianity's spirit in a palpable (and thus more easily assimilable) way. The "crisis" of the Logos in the middle left of the drawing is the way I interpret the crucifixion. It is the death and re-birth of the Logos. We are at one of those moments in history. The Logos is dying and will be re-born.

Sin exists according to me and its worst form is idolatry (foid worship in our case). Idolatry is a sin because it robs faith from what deserves to be trusted. By contrast, faith/trust/credit/belief is the main component of the spirit. It saves us because it is what keeps us alive on a daily basis. Human destiny is to be a servant of the Logos (like in Christianity). We are servants of the Logos whether we like it or not. Our only choice is between being faithful servants or rebellious ones.

The Logos, once he has encompassed the whole of space-time will come back for us. He will deal with us according to how we have served him. Nothing is more important than being a faithful servant of the Logos. Nothing is worse than being an idolater.

Yes and similarly to religious men whose prayers weren't answered; us, inklers go through a "Fuck you, GOD. I'm listening to Slayer!" phase.
It is worse than that, actually. We are behaving like Hindu untouchables

Foids are living in our heads rent-free, despite being blackpilled (in some cases for 5+ years)
Horseshoe theory. The most vindictive members of this forum are just as obsessive as the simps who dump their whole life savings to Belle Delphine

I've ended up growing apathetic towards woman despite the fact that I've only embraced the whitepill for around a year

I mean it makes sense that it's the only thing we can think about, considering how strong the cravings are.

Someone who was starving would only be able to think about food

Agree on the bullying of greycels.

Talking to each other the way normies do: everyone saying their own bit and waiting until another person's finished to say something else;
Whats wrong with that? I dont know any other way of communicating.
Generally, dragging each other down, reminding each other about how shitty and lonely existence is, instead of trying to socialize over more positive things
Its hard being positive when nothing remotely good happens in your life.

I agree if someone is positive he shouldn't be shamed for that and shouldnt be tried to demoralize him. Especially youngcels.

Maybe they should have an subforum to talk about their school experience and give each other advices without older cels judging them.

Because many incels here are fakecels just failed normies.

Generally, dragging each other down, reminding each other about how shitty and lonely existence is, instead of trying to socialize over more positive things
That will never change on this forum. The entire purpose of it is to piss you off, isolate you, then send you down a rabbit hole that leads to your suicide. That’s what happens when you employ kikes to mod your forum (Not confirmed, but it’s a suspicion)

You just got to not be a sheep and follow everything this forum says blindly

Calling naive members GrAYcels/cucks instead of correcting them, so that some of us had finally something to feel good about (number of shitposts and time spent on a forum for people who cannot succeed in life, not the greatest honor, really);
Do you realize how many infiltrators we get here? 90% of greycels turn out to be infiltrators, bluepillers, fags, trannies or all together.

Main reason why I can't take this forum and it's members seriously and have 0 respect for most here, they are just as gynocentric as the rest of society
El enemigo tiene razon.

Generally the three groups that I don't like the most are:

Self-hating, normie-worshipping fags
Agecucks
Shitposters

All other niggas are fine in my book. Would love for forum to have more sections doe

GrAYcels are more likely to he larpers + criticism is a good way to build character, unless you're a twink fag that can't handle insults GrAYcel:feelsjuice: