Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things are so bad that having a girlfriend as a man is literally seen as a luxury

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
It’s so insane, any post online involving a relationship between a man and a woman will have tons of guys in the comments saying how they wish it were them, these comments vastly outnumber anything else, doesn’t matter what app it is.

There truly is a male loneliness epidemic. Having an attractive girlfriend is starting to feel like a luxury in the same way owning a fancy car or a nice costly house. And women’s standards will only continue to rise, for fucks sake some women are already saying 6ft isn’t tall enough anymore and that you aren’t tall if you aren’t 6’3 - 6’5.

Back then almost every man was guaranteed a wife, but now more and more men are turning to ai. I have to wonder if overtime having an ai girlfriend will become the norm, and guys who have girlfriends will be seen as privileged in the same way rich people are who have reached goals unattainable to the average person. What are your thoughts?

It’s so insane, any post online involving a relationship between a man and a woman will have tons of guys in the comments saying how they wish it were them, these comments vastly outnumber anything else, doesn’t matter what app it is.

There truly is a male loneliness epidemic. Having an attractive girlfriend is starting to feel like a luxury in the same way owning a fancy car or a nice costly house. And women’s standards will only continue to rise, for fucks sake some women are already saying 6ft isn’t tall enough anymore and that you aren’t tall if you aren’t 6’3 - 6’5.

Back then almost every man was guaranteed a wife, but now more and more men are turning to ai. I have to wonder if overtime having an ai girlfriend will become the norm, and guys who have girlfriends will be seen as privileged in the same way rich people are who have reached goals unattainable to the average person. What are your thoughts?
It will only get worse, and normfags will have no choice but to prepare for inceldom, prepare their kids for inceldom, expect a exponential growth of the incelosphere in coming years.

It will only get worse, and normfags will have no choice but to prepare for inceldom, prepare their kids for inceldom, expect a exponential growth of the incelosphere in coming years.
but it is going to reach critical mass eventually and i am so excited for this.

Pin worthy for the title tbh
Great insight

Pandemic , worldwide, 24/7
Cursed for eternity

In this global situation violence is the only and best solution
In minecraft

I have also noticed that songs made by men are starting to sound like women love songs back in the 90s. Its weird to hear men sing about emotion and love..

Testosterone is dying out.

I don't know. I mean I see a lot of guys who aren't 6'3 with a foid in real life. Social media isn't real life. I feel standards have definitely have increased but I don't think you are automatically an incel just because you are not 6'3 or taller.

I have to agree with @Da_Yunez the worst is yet to come. We are headed to all out Dystopia and Men will get the short stick.

People on this sub also need to realize that just being a Chad isnt enough for a girlfriend. You need a car, money, socials. Girls CONSTANTLY want to be entertained because thats what they got used to from Social Media simps.

Imagine having THOUSANDS of WhatsApp contacts, HUNDREDS of Tinder likes every single day, dozens of people in better positions who are competing for you, and friends who tell you: "You deserve better".

Of course you would turn out crazy.

I don't know. I mean I see a lot of guys who aren't 6'3 with a foid in real life. Social media isn't real life. I feel standards have definitely have increased but I don't think you are automatically an incel just because you are not 6'3 or taller.
Looks are the most important but MONEY is the second most important. Most Gen Z dudes arent multi millionaires. Most Gen Z dudes are poor.

Having an attractive women has always been a luxury, the exact same way of owning a fancy car or nice costly house.
Women don't need your money, they want good genes for their future offspring. Personality is something they think they can change in a man later in life; "Oh, I can fix him!"

If AI robotic foids are made, all I can say is I'm coping a few.

having an ai girlfriend will become the norm
Yes, it will be.

AI-powered sex bot companions will become mandatory.

and guys who have girlfriends will be seen as privileged in the same way rich people are who have reached goals unattainable to the average person.
No.

Sex will become illegal and girlfriends will become a tale of history, just like those harems of thousands of war brides that emperors used to keep in the ancient world.

What are your thoughts?
when the Marxist-Rodgerist revolution wins, all foids will be kept in a coma and locked in secure breeding facilities staffed by robot nurses where no man ever enters.

Sex will become illegal, inceldom mandatory.

Men will own sexbot companions and raise their own sons conceived by artificial insemination.

This is the "foidless society" we strive for.

People on this sub also need to realize that just being a Chad isnt enough for a girlfriend. You need a car, money, socials. Girls CONSTANTLY want to be entertained because thats what they got used to from Social Media simps.

Imagine having THOUSANDS of WhatsApp contacts, HUNDREDS of Tinder likes every single day, dozens of people in better positions who are competing for you, and friends who tell you: "You deserve better".

No wonder 400lb Lindsay thinks she deserves Chad.

Yes, it will be.

No.

Sex will become illegal and girlfriends will become a tale of history, just like those harems of thousands of war brides that emperors used to keep in the ancient world.

when the Marxist-Rodgerist revolution wins, all foids will be kept in a coma and locked in secure breeding facilities staffed by robot nurses where no man ever enters.

Men will own sexbot companions and raise their own sons conceived by artificial insemination.

I envision you as your profile picture.

I would have stayed truecel in every era of human history because of Aspergers

It will only get worse, and normfags will have no choice but to prepare for inceldom, prepare their kids for inceldom, expect an exponential growth of the incelosphere in coming years.
Yep. Even average guys are screwed nowadays. Fuck female hypergamy. We need to beat them in a gender war and put them in check. Maybe in 50-100 years when normie men are actually blackpilled as well as guys like us

I have also noticed that songs made by men are starting to sound like women love songs back in the 90s. Its weird to hear men sing about emotion and love..

Yeah, that goes back a long way. When Men write sentimental ballads and stuff like that, they write about love and how she makes him feel. When women write the same kind of song, it's about the physical things she wants him to do to her. Interesting dichotomy.
Being "vulnerable" means something very different to either sex. And of course, women hate men who show vulnerability, so writing these songs is probably a red flag for them, now.

WE ARE COOKED BRUH

And being tall it,s not even enough. You need to be handsome, popular and have a good dick.

High iq I've noticed the inverse (women singing about sex and degeneracy) but hadn't paid attention of this side of the coin.

Yes, it will be.

No.

I like the way you think brother, a better future, through technology.

What was once a vessel of our doom (social media, dating apps) will become our salvation (sexbots and artificial wombs). Reject the weaknesses of flesh, embrace the strength of steel.

you will be dead long before that happens
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

If there is any way we can contribute to our brothers in the future liberating themselves, no matter how minute the contribution might be, doing so is worth it.

Looks are the most important but MONEY is the second most important. Most Gen Z dudes arent multi millionaires. Most Gen Z dudes are poor.

money is increasingly less important, holes get money for existing and companies bend over backwards to give them free jobs

money is increasingly less important, holes get money for existing and companies bend over backwards to give them free jobs
What you forget is, your money is HER money and she needs and wants money!

Aint no Modern Women dating your ass for being 6+ and somewhat handsome. Maybe you get lucky and get a ONS but even that is rare?

No car? "Am I supposed to walk or what?"
No socials? "How you got no friends?"
No money? "Im not dating some poor ass bitch ass"

Like you can be Gigachad himself but if you got nothing besides just the looks the women will leave you soon. Women want to be ENTERTAINED!

Back then almost every man was guaranteed a wife, but now more and more men are turning to ai. I have to wonder if overtime having an ai girlfriend will become the norm, and guys who have girlfriends will be seen as privileged in the same way rich people are who have reached goals unattainable to the average person. What are your thought
I have to agree with @Da_Yunez the worst is yet to come. We are headed to all out Dystopia and Men will get the short stick.

Of course you would turn out crazy.

340F2732 9C5A 4AB0 87EC 0C868F2416ED

GUYS I THINK WE MIGHT BE A LITTLE SCREWED

at this point it’s lowkey easier to own a nice car and house, just moneymaxx and work your ass off, same can’t be said for a gf

What you forget is, your money is HER money and she needs and wants money!

Aint no Modern Women dating your ass for being 6+ and somewhat handsome. Maybe you get lucky and get a ONS but even that is rare?

No car? "Am I supposed to walk or what?"
No socials? "How you got no friends?"
No money? "Im not dating some poor ass bitch ass"

Like you can be Gigachad himself but if you got nothing besides just the looks the women will leave you soon. Women want to be ENTERTAINED!
It's the men's fault at the end of the day for creating this dictator with cheap giveaways of their grounds. Also, easy on your choice of words. You sound like a foid-worshipping larp by glorifying foids' abject materialism, that too at the cost of men being relegated to 2nd class citizens.

Edit: I'd understand some wizardcel saying shit like this, but these seemingly cuckpilled and fagmaxxing migrants should be dealt properly for the tone of the language they carry from the get go.

Last edited:
You sound like a foid-worshipping larp by glorifying foids' abject materialism, that too at the cost of men being relegated to 2nd class citizens.
You dont have to disrespect me for stating the obvious. People are disconnected.

Yeah, that goes back a long way. When Men write sentimental ballads and stuff like that, they write about love and how she makes him feel. When women write the same kind of song, it's about the physical things she wants him to do to her. Interesting dichotomy.
Being "vulnerable" means something very different to either sex. And of course, women hate men who show vulnerability, so writing these songs is probably a red flag for them, now.
Unless you are a prettyboy with a mogger voice like Justin Bieber

Well its what i said dude, still, if youve make less than 50k in USA - this isnt good. If you make less than 30k in Germany - this isnt good.
Not much of a point in making lots of money if you have no status and are basically a nobody

Not much of a point in making lots of money if you have no status and are basically a nobody
Id at least be financially stable and get myself a decent car.

I mean what does a man need? A fridge, food, PC, Car and thats it. Man can live in a shoebox Apartment, the most important thing tho...well is a Women. Well at least you can betabuxx.

Id be a ton more motivated if id get a job that pays like 50€ an hour instead of 15€.

This post resonates with me alot, I have often thought about this in my own head, the first paragraph especially

Totally based bro, I think exactly the same.

It will indeed get only worse and you probably can do nothing about it. From now it's only downhill.

Kikes are social-engineering normalniggers according to their NWO needs. Marxism is being used as a destructive power, foids are freed from oppression, turned into whores which => increasing inceldom, low birth rates and deletion of families.

Its like rolling the lottery, except the lottery probably has a greater chance of winning than getting a date from a foid.

oh but "the bar for men is so low, it's the bare minimum"

Let's face it.... you either get a greencard marriage if you live in America or something like that or you become a simp and betabuxx. There is no way out, we might as well just all rope :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

The situation is indeed very bad, even single mons are becoming hard to date , there is plenty of cucks for them. They raise their children and make more.

Keep importing niggers to Europe and this will deteriorate further.