Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thing I most hate about immigrants - none of them can speak English

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Several of my friends married race traitor East Asian women white cock sluts. But none of those women can understand English. They aren't able to remotely have conversations.

It even sucks for those ricesluts as they want to be a part of like talking but they don't know the language.

I hate the crime and racemixing the most.

So they just married a noodlewhore to fuck her and have a silent companionship?

That confirms that foids are useless beyond sex and companionship and that they are unable to love, just want to be filled with until their vagina rips off.

So they just married a noodlewhore to fuck her and have a silent companionship?

That confirms that foids are useless beyond sex and companionship and that they are unable to love, just want to be filled with until their vagina rips off.

Yep exactly. One of my friends who married a noodleslut even is a white nationalist who he is always saying ethnic peoples are so stupid and ignorant. And he says his Filipina wife 'oh she is so ignorant'.

I heard him trying to explain the simplest thing to her and he keeps repeating it and talking down to her like she is so stupid.

He also never once tried to learn 1 word of her language which he views as far below English.

Beyond annoying for us it must be not good for these Asian women who come here and can't understand the language or speak the language. Its isolating like for us with our issues socializing.

Although some of the rice women they have other rice women they are friends with and social groups they get together for.