Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Thin arms and wrists even by skinny guy standards

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Even when I look up others who are skinny their arms are nowhere near as skinny as the bones in mine and most foids have thicker arm bones than me. I blame malabsorption growing up and my parents failure to act on it.

I think this is why gym is proving to be a waste of time also, bulking results in the shits and really foul gas.

Fuck being a skinnyfag. :reeeeee:

Fuck being a skinnyfag. :reeeeee:
I hate it. Also the fat I do keep goes into my belly and nowhere else and I look like a rope with a knot in it.

I'm so skinny that everything I wear looks borrowed, nothing suits me well, I'm too lazy to gymax

I'm so skinny that everything I wear looks borrowed, nothing suits me well, I'm too lazy to gymax
Oh yeah I can relate to that also, and when I roll my sleeves up they just roll back down again due to lack of friction to keep them in place.

I hate the summer because I have to show my twig arms, I look pretty normal with a hoodie on though.

I hate the summer because I have to show my twig arms, I look pretty normal with a hoodie on though.
Meanwhile normies are walking around with their normal sized arms that don't creep foids out.

Yeah same. And if I eat more food it just goes to my belly. Over

Yeah same. And if I eat more food it just goes to my belly. Over
Same. Fat doesn't touch my arms or legs maybe a little on my cheeks but that's it if anything the cheek fat is preferable due to how gaunt I look without it. I start to look a little bit like this nigga with a skinnyfat belly what with my massive forehead.
5bb8bb9a33d81_a1d28d6151118b6dd78566b6d91b8829.png

Thank you I’ve never seen someone as skinny as me I could pictures of my arms and wrists and show you how nobody is as skinny as me.

Not even anorexic foids

Thank you I’ve never seen someone as skinny as me I could pictures of my arms and wrists and show you how nobody is as skinny as me.

Not even anorexic foids
do show

I was a skinny malnourished child due to autism food pickyness, I got crash bandicoot genetics slim waist, broad shoulders, skinny twig legs and small wrists, even when bicep curling for long it does jack shit compared to my father and brother

Sure I’ll send in sewers in a sec. I did gain some muscle from gym maxxing a little bit but I’ve stopped the last few months so I lost it.
I was a skinny malnourished child due to autism food pickyness, I got crash bandicoot genetics slim waist, broad shoulders, skinny twig legs and small wrists, even when bicep curling for long it does jack shit compared to my father and brother
Yup thank you. Autism + gag reflux is brutal

My arms and wrists are smaller than most foids.

Even when I look up others who are skinny their arms are nowhere near as skinny as the bones in mine and most foids have thicker arm bones than me. I blame malabsorption growing up and my parents failure to act on it.

I think this is why gym is proving to be a waste of time also, bulking results in the shits and really foul gas.
How much do you all weigh? I’m 130 lbs or 59 kg and 5’9"

It's hard to discern bone from tissue around it sometimes
Also my wrists r small af and I can still get decent muscle from gymmaxxing so still worth it

ectomorph can be a chadlite from gymmaxxing