Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They're shooting a music video at the store where I usually get my weekend fix and I'm afraid of getting jumped.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
It's got nothing to do with race, and everything to do with how there's an epidemic of convenience stores in my area who permit rappers to shoot music videos at their store, only for that convenience store to get closed down by the police after it comes out that the rappers were gangsters, and the convenience store management was also gangsters.

I'm so thirsty though. Should I go?

No!

Avoid "teens" and musical "youths"

They might look like nice black folks but there's probably a nigger or two hidden among them!

Man I think I need to take a break, I read "They're shooting..." and you probably know what it came to my mind.

Man I think I need to take a break, I read "They're shooting..." and you probably know what it came to my mind.
No matter how illegal guns are...

They still do a lot of shooting!

Good for you! Find a safer store: )

I hope the rap video is like this:

Last edited:
I hope the rap video is like this:

Probably not, from the looks of things. But that was some pretty sophisticated equipment. I look at equipment like that and think "These aren't the kinds of people to just randomly jump people."

Tfw you are so put of the loop that you dont even really know what "fix" means.

Go to background and show ok sign

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back