Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They try so hard to feel superior and not butthurt or obsessed with us

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
GY1VVI2_d.jpg

“B-B-But...I’m totally not hurt!! Right guys? Oh god please upvote my comment so I can prove to those loser virgins that I’m not butthurt for doing that. I’m totally not, right ? :((((“

Lol they act like they aren't scared of us but they allways report us to the fbi for no reason.

Crustaciouse said:
Lol they act like they aren't scared of us but they allways report us to the fbi for no reason.

It would be fun to taunt them with this quote:

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

"hurr durr I don't care about some random nobody that insulted me on the internet. I'm writing this to show you how much I don't care, you pathetic and hypocritical losers. So laugh worthy hehe^^^^ see, I'm laughing about you because I'm ignoring you. I spend my whole day being butthurt and trying to disprove you on Reddit but I totally don't care about your insults. Loool lmfao"