Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "They/them" countries (Iran, Turkey, Philipiness etc)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Inspired by a post about Iran foids being among most liberated.

"They/them" is no new phenomenal, it is as old as time itself; in many languages, there are no gendered pronouns.

Admittedly I admire the Iran theocracy system, but one cannot deny the linguistic gender neutrality of them.

ukpqy5y9w8361.png

Here are three examples:
In contrast to most other Indo-European languages, as well as to Arabic, a Semitic language from which it has borrowed extensively, Persian is grammatically gender-neutral. There is no generic he in Persian: the pronoun u is gender-neutral, referring to both he and she.
In Turkish gender distinctions do not exist. The third person singular pronoun “o” stands for “he”, “she” and “it”. Most of the Turkish terms for person reference do not give clues about the gender of the person that is mentioned.
For instance, unlike languages like English which identifies the gender of third person singular pronouns as either he or him/his for male or she or her for female, Filipino only uses the gender neutral pronoun siya and niya/kaniya

My language neither has it. When I switch to English there tends to be quite many mistakes with he/she because often I just don't even think about it.

Nig/ger are mine.

>table is feminine
>bread is masculine

schizo language

My language neither has it. When I switch to English there tends to be quite many mistakes with he/she because often I just don't even think about it.
Neither does mine. Mine does not even make the distinction (both in written and spoken) between animals, objects, male and female.

"It" is used for all pronouns

Don't really see the point, all countries with Indo-European languages are much more cucked.

How is Japanese gender neutral? Sure there's gender neutral pronouns but there's also "彼" and "彼女"

Inspired by a post about Iran foids being among most liberated.

"They/them" is no new phenomenal, it is as old as time itself; in many languages, there are no gendered pronouns.

Admittedly I admire the Iran theocracy system, but one cannot deny the linguistic gender neutrality of them.

ukpqy5y9w8361.png

Here are three examples:
being trannies is legal in Iran btw

Muh Islamic Republic

The great leader has a tranny advisor (ded srs look it up)

JFL

All of this "sand countries used to be liberal" stuff is overblown. There was a tiny elite in these countries who were more liberal than the general population but they would still be conservative by Western standards.

This elite immigrated to the West or was outbred by the religious types.