Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over They start young

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
While wageslaving I saw a girl who looked no older than 10 years old with full on makeup and scrolling on social media. It’s crazy how young they start doing this shit and seeing mini chads on their phones all day. It never began boys. Timepill is brutal as we age and get uglier everyday

“But they are just innocent children you fucking pedo inkwell” :soy:

Here we have a mother teaching her whore to be daughter how to put on make up.
Makeup kids

Too young imo

Yup for me 5th grade was when i rly noticed the difference

The new generation of women will be far worse than the current one. Only hell awaits us.
They're already much worse than millennial women. Throughout my whole life, I got treated like shit by Gen Z girls far worse than millennial girls.

whoredom is their natural state. 10 year olds acting like sluts is what you get when you give foids agency.

Degeneracy at it's peak boyos

While wageslaving I saw a girl who looked no older than 10 years old with full on makeup and scrolling on social media. It’s crazy how young they start doing this shit and seeing mini chads on their phones all day. It never began boys. Timepill is brutal as we age and get uglier everyday

Daddy's little slut...disgusting

She will have her first dick at 11 probably.

My niece got a smart phone when she was 8. I know where this is going.

Little girls play dolls very early. They would love to put make-up on if they were allowed to. It's supposed to be the job of her parents not to let her.

I mean, kids love to play-pretend to be an adult. That's why boys play with toy cars and toy guns, for instance. Of course, nobody in his right mind would give a real gun to a child, but for make-up or smartphones, idiotic parents may see those as harmless.

Last edited:
we are witnessing a shift in how males and females interact male virginity will only increase as the decades go by

Fuck i feel like vomiting when i see them.

Let's just wait for WW3 to start, it can't get worse.

And people on here say that teencels don't try hard enough which is why their single.

good parenting

i wonder who allowed this?

They need to be raped (in Call of Duty).

It's going to take some serious trauma bonding to house train these zoomer JBs.

Wanna know the best part about this? If you are not ok with that, you're a freak.

You could already see this shit, at the start of the last decade, tbh. It's not even a new thing, at this point.

Society is pushing degeneracy really hard among the minors.

So that their mind gets completely rotten even before they reach their puberty.

rlyVOIo.png
y4rvQbh.png
MZBvzw0.png
qRm0RNy.png
xEVpxmo.png
d1zCl2u.png
NhP0w96.jpg

osWmBdz.gif

Young foids are becoming sluttier and young men have never known a time when out of control hypergamy and sluttery was not acceptable. In the next decade expect to see many more sucides, many more neets and certainly more inceldom motivated mass shootings. Young men like us will not see the point in contributing to society when they get nothing in return and society will act as if there isn't a problem and everyone will get by just fine.

rlyVOIo.png
y4rvQbh.png
MZBvzw0.png
qRm0RNy.png
xEVpxmo.png
d1zCl2u.png
NhP0w96.jpg

osWmBdz.gif
IT will touch themselves to this

rlyVOIo.png
y4rvQbh.png
MZBvzw0.png
qRm0RNy.png
xEVpxmo.png
d1zCl2u.png
NhP0w96.jpg

osWmBdz.gif
I hate faggots so goddamn much.