Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They seething because anime girl

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
fuck them niggers, they don't know what OG inceldom is all about.
Cope or Rope. We choose Cope and anime baes are part of it, like it or not

I never got the problem with anime foid avis, tbh. Never caused any issues. :ping:

Shichimiya Satone
You're the fucking MVP, mate.
I wish you all the best and that you'll find peace and happiness some day, you deserve it. All the best to you, brocel.
You will always have a place in my heart and my prayers, one of the last based and blackpilled users of this forum.
If you'll ever need help irl, shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do for you.
God bless you.

song goes hard ngl
It's a fking banger dude!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcLT_UpjN2c

These tranny newfags and new mods don't understand that anmie is the ultimate form of inceldom.
Do you think these anmies are drawn by Chad? HELL NO.
Anime is drawn by sexless men, just like us, they picture their deepest desires and longing for love on the paper for us other incels to enjoy and dwell in the fantasy. It's the ultimate form of inceldom. It's a form of cope.
Fuck em niggas. They don't understand. Them zoomer incels aren't the same as we are, not as passionate, not as romantic, not dreamers like us. Fuck em.

These tranny newfags and new mods don't understand that anmie is the ultimate form of inceldom.
Do you think these anmies are drawn by Chad? HELL NO.
Anime is drawn by sexless men, just like us, they picture their deepest desires and longing for love on the paper for us other incels to enjoy and dwell in the fantasy. It's the ultimate form of inceldom. It's a form of cope.
Fuck em niggas. They don't understand. Them zoomer incels aren't the same as we are, not as passionate, not as romantic, not dreamers like us. Fuck em.
:yes:

because people associate anime with being cucks, beta, or tranny

fucking over

There's so much bullshit going around on this forum, exposed fakecels running rampant and a lot of fuckers bragging. B-but muh anime girls bad, it's foid worship. Literally peak retardation, being in this forum is already foid-worship.

Why don't we also say that male avis are gay while we're at it?

Which is why the majority actually voted to keep them
There was a vote to get rid of them? Dude. The anime girls don't call you ugly, the real ones do. What the fuck.

There was a vote to get rid of them? Dude. The anime girls don't call you ugly, the real ones do. What the fuck.
If they existed they would. That's why it's a retarded cope, and also foid worship.

If they existed they would. That's why it's a retarded cope, and also foid worship.
I wonder how you have fun, hating even the fictional ones. I have a deep reason to hate girls especially the middle/highschool bitch thot crowd but man anime girls are like drinking a potion of healing.

iu

Yes
And more people voted to allow them than to ban them, but because the vote for allowing them was split in two the people who wanted to ban them won out. There should be another vote in 6 months though

fuck them niggers, they don't know what OG inceldom is all about.
Cope or Rope. We choose Cope and anime baes are part of it, like it or

Soulful high quality thread

yeah, lot of nucels who hate anime. what a contradiction. anime is one of the founding fathers of anime

you can tell whether someone is an oldcel or nucel by their opinion towards anime. nucels hate anime because they only know about it after it became infested by trannies. so after like 2020 or whenever trannies became popular

you can tell whether someone is an oldcel or nucel by their opinion towards anime. nucels hate anime because they only know about it after it became infested by trannies. so after like 2020 or whenever trannies became popular
Anime on the whole was better before the isekai boom.

tbh, the poll should probably don't show who voted yes and who voted no

even if you want to vote yes then some people will just call you troon or that you support faggotry. maybe make the poll voters invisible then we might start talking

Lot of foid worship going on here.

Only until tomorrow, then I can use my waifu avi
megumin-gif-10.gif

IdleInsecureBongo-size_restricted.gif

35304.gif

FlippantBlissfulHornbill-size_restricted.gif

6a1.gif

35306.gif

too late I took her before he could do anything. Now he only gets sloppy seconds:feelsdevil:
I can promise you he was first. he even has the cool profile background

I can promise you he was first. he even has the cool profile background
I had a cool background too but replaced it. Well I at least still have my signature:dab:

Also it would be best if he Jahymaxxed again
jahy.jpg