Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory They place protection on state workers now

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
They truly fear us incels now. We have been branded as terrorists by the intelligence agencies around the world. I went to my small local mini hospital (vårdcentral) to check on my ear thats been hurting (eardrum), due to a spider which crawled in about a year ago (when my mum forced me down to live in a basement), so they just looked into my ear with an instrument and told me what to buy at the pharmacy, standard procedure, had a free-visit card sent through the mail so it didnt cost anything.

The thing is, here it comes, when i was led into an examination room per standard procedure by the nurse, she had a big 1,90 guy follow with us, didnt say a word the entire time, ~10 min. Sure, he may have worked there, but you rly think he wouldve come along in if i wasnt an incel and probably on some sort of list for being a neet for a shit ass long time?. (+ shit ive said in forums and to theRapists).

He had a suspicious, mean gaze. Fucking sad and hilarious at the same time.

Last edited:
They even made a big deal about incels in the news some months back, that SÄPO (swedens fbi) had now classified incels as a terrorist threat ><. There are no such thing as coincidences.

They even made a big deal about incels in the news some months back, that SÄPO (swedens fbi) had now classified incels as a terrorist threat ><. There are no such thing as coincidences.
Who is the hoe on your pfp?

Whats next? Precrime (minority report), Precogs etc. This is a form of that imo.

A while back, i saw a gangstalker of mine having the website of säpo up on his computer at the library just as i walked by. Trying to scare me into submission. A car honked at me as i exited a restaurant for no reason, a scooter driver tried to smash into me at a parking lot (rly swayed into me on purpose). They are trying to get me to kill myself. Fuck that, ima draindraindrain this society. All these occurances and more in a small matter of time. They eventually sort of gave up when they realized it didnt bite on me. The Agent Smiths.

Last edited:
I also have gangstalkers since I remember myself, even at very young age (think like 5-6) I had them watching me and ruining my life, spreading rumors about me and stuff like that

Since when it began for you? I can relate :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Late, when i was like 26, 2 years ago

If you think they can and are doing something to you, then they are. They have the resources and the will and the need (in their perspective), so ofc they do, thinking they do isnt paranoia, thinking otherwise is just naive. scandiNAIVIA. Bobby Fischer said the same thing, that every person he ever came into prolonged contact with in his life was a plant. Ironic, since late in his life he had a rude obvious controller nearby in the videos of him in iceland in 2008. Some dane/norwegian guy. I guess he gave up on trying to shake them off.

Last edited:
They're going to subjugate us, treat us like shit, and then claim that we're the terrorists?! I fucking hate normie scum. I hate the gaslighting. Fuck them all! :reeeeee:

another based schizocel?

another based schizocel?
fuck you, ppl who say schizo, crazy, paranoid, tin foil hat, conspiracy theorist are morons. Dont bring those words out into the light. It ruins the world as a whole

Last edited:
I had satellites shooting green lasers at me, you know the kind of satellites that can get as small as an ant and as big as the sun, they are not from our dimension and probably from the fourth or fifth dimension not quite sure about that:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

They were near my closed windows and my balcony door in my room, I heard their laser weapons and when I became aware of their existence they started to literally CHOKE me, I almost lost consciousness and was out of breath:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I am a targeted individual for all my life, I’ve been contacted by being from other dimensions via telepathy and youtube feed, they use it as a tool to communicate with you and send you messenges and “warnings” that basically tell you what will happen to you soon. YouTube is basically “you” and “tube” a tube to your versions from all the dimensions and timelines, these being know everything and can read your thoughts without any effort :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Did the same things happen to you?:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
:smonk: