Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They make coping for inkwellls intentionally hard.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
In my country, I am able to access 9mm rounds (which are rounds that are prohibited until 21+ yrs of age) easily and without getting in trouble.
However,
A cope that only affects my life, alcohol, is prohibited and brings massive punishment if you are found with it, if you are under 21.
Just actually laugh because it's like they want you to suffer.

Going ER is not in my agenda, so feds don't cuck me, but I ask you this, why is it easier for me to get something destructive before I am able to get alcohol?

I am laughing at how over it is for destroying my own liver, before I could take someone's life if I really wanted to.
Both guns and alcohol should be 18 because it's required in order to have freedom. 2nd amendment protects firearms at 18 (tbh I think there shouldn't be an age limit/competency = right to buy) and the 21st protects the right to use liquor. If anything, right to use liquor should be under the fundamental rights of right to liberty (Right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness (Locke)). It's covered under the right to liberty because liberty by definition is, "the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views" (Google).
It is easily arguable, political wise, that alcohol until a certain age is a political view because it is a hasty generalization.

So laugh. Literally laugh until you die at how cucked this is.

it's over for underagealcoholcels

"Alcohol is Haram. Terrorism is Halal."

Make your own drinks using Everclear 94.5%

THEY (the elites) want you to suffer.

I was in your shoes for many years as well, but if you stay determined and don't rope, you will one day turn 21 and be able to alcohol cope as well.

Make your own drinks using Everclear 94.5%
How am I suppose to make alcoholic drinks with alcohol when I cannot get access to alcohol?

it's over

How am I suppose to make alcoholic drinks with alcohol when I cannot get access to alcohol?

it's over
Buy it online, im still 20 so i cant buy alcohol too, but i can buy that online without id (prob because it also has non-consumption use) and make my own drinks

THEY (the elites) want you to suffer.

I was in your shoes for many years as well, but if you stay determined and don't rope, you will one day turn 21 and be able to alcohol cope as well.
Based avatar and also posting font.

Based avatar and also posting font.

Buy it online, im still 20 so i cant buy alcohol too, but i can buy that online without id (prob because it also has non-consumption use) and make my own drinks
Can you message me this, I am very interested.

it's over

Can you message me this, I am very interested.

it's over
im from indonesia lol, try using ebay, amazon, or some other marketplace app, you might find it.

Images 9 1

this is the thing

Both guns and alcohol should be 18 because it's required in order to have freedom. 2nd amendment protects firearms at 18 (tbh I think there shouldn't be an age limit/competency = right to buy) and the 21st protects the right to use liquor. If anything, right to use liquor should be under the fundamental rights of right to liberty (Right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness (Locke)). It's covered under the right to liberty because liberty by definition is, "the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views" (Google).
It is easily arguable, political wise, that alcohol until a certain age is a political view because it is a hasty generalization.
They restrict it so retarded teenagers don’t do anything stupid, which they’re prone to do :feelsjuice:

In my country, I am able to access 9mm rounds (which are rounds that are prohibited until 21+ yrs of age) easily and without getting in trouble.
However,
A cope that only affects my life, alcohol, is prohibited and brings massive punishment if you are found with it, if you are under 21.
Just actually laugh because it's like they want you to suffer.

Going ER is not in my agenda, so feds don't cuck me, but I ask you this, why is it easier for me to get something destructive before I am able to get alcohol?

I am laughing at how over it is for destroying my own liver, before I could take someone's life if I really wanted to.

So laugh. Literally laugh until you die at how cucked this is.

it's over for underagealcoholcels
Prostitution is also illegal amirite?

u can 3d print urself gun easy and make ammunition

making 9mm ammunition is simple u can buy all ingredients and make them urself. U just need to buy tools

3d printer and metal-work tools to shape some metal parts.

u can 3d print urself gun easy and make ammunition

making 9mm ammunition is simple u can buy all ingredients and make them urself. U just need to buy tools

3d printer and metal-work tools to shape some metal parts.
Not worried about something I already have in reserve.
I just want booze.

it's over

the jews killed the guy that taught me how to make my own weapons and ammunition

they arrest and killed him in the police car

but its ok my brother ur knowledge lives on