Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel They made a dating app without PHOTOS

For some reason I can't see women signing up to this one

Would use but probably get blackpilled if you got to meet up with a woman and she left you as soon as she saw you

Interesting concept, but if you can charm a girl with your personality and get her to meet you in person, expect her to suddenly ghost you afterwards.

Even if it works and she fails in love with my personality and we agreed to meet, she either spots my ugliness from afar and run away or tries to use me for a free meal/drink and then friendzones me.

She'll ghost as soon as she sees how subhuman you are

Women still care about looks, so it doesn't matter.

The first question you have to answer when you download the app is your name and your height LMAO

cope it will never work

No one will use it tbh

Finally!

Some hope....

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah. Right.

The first question you have to answer when you download the app is your name and your height LMAO
So the only purpose of this app is that short men aren't allowed to even see a female's profile pic., since:
'If you have a match, you can send messages and photos in the private chat. '

This does not change anything, when a girl see you in real life she will ghost you if you are ugly.

I tried it, it doesnt work. It’s literally tinder without photos. Bullshit.

Enjoy being ghosted after meeting up. She might enjoy your pErSoNaLiTy, but that shit only goes so far until she sees you on the outside. :dab:

It's still ligefuel, ngl. Fucking hope

It will die soon since no foid will join.

Hopefully this can get popular so it can Blackpill the masses.

lol, only landwhales will use this site.

Only landwhales will use that crap, it's useless

This will be blackpilling experience

Another scam for women to pick up orbiters and cucks for their Instagram and advertise their bath water for sale

But then how will women show themselves? It's not like they have anything meaningful to write in there bios.

But then how will women show themselves? It's not like they have anything meaningful to write in there bios.

I've got a dog and I love foood and travelling teehee

Well the thing is, no matter how well you get along. If she sees you and doesn't like you...the foid will find out a way to spin the rejection so it doesn't seem like its based on your unattractiveness.

That's unfortunately true.
Women are far more visual than men

They're visual in two ways. 1 in assessing your face and 2 assessing your photos and bio in order to assess your social status. That's why all the Stacies and golddiggers only use Instagram to hook up because Instagram determines your social status.

Tinder is for 5s and 6s (or sometimes 4s and 7s) to hook up with Chads who are after an easy lay. And for 2s and 3s to hook up with normies.

I want to know the weight, because I'm a volcel in the landwhale question

what is the point?there are plenty examples where an incel had good connection with a foid until they ask for his picture and he gets blocked

lol, only landwhales will use this site.
Exactly what I was thinking. It would be pointless for us to use it based on that fact alone.

Some people here should try it and then share their experience. lmao

Would use but probably get blackpilled if you got to meet up with a woman and she left you as soon as she saw you
You're not blackpilled enough if you think woman will use that app.

It will be full of incels trying to show their amazing personality, but it won't matter cuz woman only wants to see their faces.

95:5 male:female ratio inc. if anybody bothers to install that is. the solution is not another dating app, the solution is other technologies that make women obsolete and shaming them for not being married from the age of 13

You're not blackpilled enough if you think woman will use that app.

It will be full of incels trying to show their amazing personality, but it won't matter cuz woman only wants to see their faces.
no i know it will only be men
but i was just making an example