Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel They made a dating app without PHOTOS

The only people you will find on this shit is gays and trannies.

Massive fucking cope. They will reject you when they meet you IRL

just made an account and there's no foid in a 160km range

Even if it works and she fails in love with my personality and we agreed to meet, she either spots my ugliness from afar and run away or tries to use me for a free meal/drink and then friendzones me.

Even if you manage to get a date, they'd ditch you after a few minutes seeing your face.

what is the point?there are plenty examples where an incel had good connection with a foid until they ask for his picture and he gets blocked

Yep, I'm sure I'd be blocked if one was even interested at first, I haven't the energy or will to try yet again on any toxic dating site/app crap anyway right now.

This will be used to lure #MeToo victims...

How it will go down:

-you match with a female
-she asks you for your number to exchange selfies
-then she ghosts you because theres just no chemistry once she sees youre a 5/10 and not a 10/10 chad she imagined you are in her head

They tried but alas maybe it's useless considering what people are saying here

How it will go down:

-you match with a female
-she asks you for your number to exchange selfies
-then she ghosts you because theres just no chemistry once she sees youre a 5/10 and not a 10/10 chad she imagined you are in her head
High IQ, unfortunate reality.
lol, only landwhales will use this site.
Damn, didn’t think of that. But she has to put her body type, so at least we will have some knowledge of landwhaleness or not. Unless she lies of course.

Says there’s no one in my area. :cryfeels:

I'm not near a gas station... is that fuel I smell?
Smells like suicidefuel.
Imagine getting a girl happy to meet you after interacting only for her to then treat you like shit after she sees you. That to me sounds worse than if they can see me.

Changes nothing,she wouldn't fuck me irl

No foid will use it except fat and ugly girls

Would use but probably get blackpilled if you got to meet up with a woman and she left you as soon as she saw you
Tbh, which is exactly what’s going to happen in mass with anyone using that app

Do you have snaptchat anon?

No ok, let's exchange Instagram

Weird that you have none of these, but I really like you

Lets share exchange pictures on whatsapp

Sends pic

Blocked

Going outside is still the best way of actually meeting people. Dating apps are only for hookups and even then, there are better options for this.

99.999999% are men on this coping app.

Since no foid will use it. You prolly end up matching with other incels or traps. Another failed bluepill lalaland concept.

Some people here should try it and then share their experience. lmao
in a major city and with all filter settings on max openness i have swiped 3 women and ran out of matches

This app has no reviews on the app store and almost no downloads. It is literally one of the worst concepts for a dating app if you're actually interested in getting downloads. Not to mention it already has in-app purchases at this very early stage; good luck getting investors for the app when you have no growth.

The app is still very recent, I'd wait to see where it goes, but it doesn't seem very popular at all here.

I want someone to tryy this.

Checked the reviews. Spotted some german females. Do I sign up?

Do you think that any good-looking man or woman will use this app?
if you're good-looking, you won't use this shit, because it's better to use your looks as an advantage, not your personality.
nobody cares about your personality .
and no matter how ugly the woman are she'll be after the chad unless she's a postwall looking for a dad for her children. this app will be amazing for golddiggers, catfishers and postwall single mothers.

if you thought in using this shit, you're not blackpilled.

Last edited:
she will ask for a pic in the first message
Lol this. Also this app could prove to be useful when blackpilling men.