Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They like me but im always rejected eventually

C

CumshotWound

Banned
-
100% - Permaban en4ced - retard
Fuck this gay earth everytime I try to talk to a chick and they like me, there is nothing real there like I have to act a certain way to appease them and its so fuckin lame and fake and everytime we end up do talking for a while, my religion always interferes and i cant hold back but tell them the truth that makes them all uncomfortable or they just hate me, its not even evil.

okay im not ugly i can attract all the chicks i want but listen... whats the fucking point of that when theres nobody who truly cares unconditionally? like through all my mistakes and everything isnt that what they are for? this is such lame fake meaningless bullshit to just get a random ass girl to like me. it isnt satisfying because i know they are all clones of eachother saying and behaving the same exact way which is so offputting and robotic. i know nobody will give a shit enough to read this or reply but idk what to do

i thought it was meant to be with 3 different chicks, but the 3rd time is when i genuinely felt that way but then eventually my strong religious views interfered and its not like i can get girls within my own religion because they are so rare. and im not gonna hate myself for anything besides fuckin talking to them in the first place cause it was a retarded waste of time

Last edited:
Not a good idea to post your face bud, feds are lurking here

see you in ban appeals

Truecelest GrAY

Why was this gigatrucel banned? :(

can i have a moment of your time to talk about the lord jesus christ? oh wait you're banned