Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill They killed him

• Thread starter ineedassistance
  • Start date
ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/S335RSoZQQw

17 year old Jordan Demay was the victim of a sextortion scam. It was his respect for women that got him killed. Let this be a reminder that such ideas are obsolete.

He killed himself because he owed $700? :feelswhat: Unironically I bet he had people in his social circle who casually spend more than that on gucci bags or Spring Break vacation to Cancun

He killed himself because he owed $700? :feelswhat: Unironically I bet he had people in his social circle who casually spend more than that on gucci bags or Spring Break vacation to Cancun
The bluepilled mindset claims another life.

I genuinely wouldn't care if my family saw my cock

He must have had a micropenis for this to affect him

It was his thirst , not respect. They were retarded tho.

20 of us could kill ourselves and no one would give a shit

Life fuel. I hope Satan devours his flesh (if there's a hell) (in Minecraft).

Imagine killing yourself as successful happy Chad over this :lul:

Imagine killing yourself as successful happy Chad over this :lul:
The retarded foids on Reddit constantly clamor that their insane standards on Online Dating is a good thing (where 90% of the dating pool is below average), "NATURAL SELECTION NATURAL SELECTION"

In this case it was wonderful. Natural Selection. He killed himself, he wasn't meant to survive. May mother nature consume his rotting flesh in the ground.