Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel they just turned Morty Smith from Rick and Morty into a ragecuck - he just called it pedophilia to watch his 17-year-old sister Summer Smith dancing

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
MortyAndSummerk

This is the most pathetic display of semantics I've seen in a long time. She's seventeen!

There's nothing remotely pre-pubescent about Summer Smith, she has tits as big as her mom and any time I try to upload lewds of her to loli boorus I get banned for a month because she's so mature the majority of them won't accept calling her a loli.

I will not sexualize summer here since it is not against the rules. So I won't depict her as more sexual than she actually is.

That said - she is a pretty sexual character on the show, so I don't know how I could possibly add to that. But hell if I depicted her sexuality the way adult swim does the mods would probably call it "sexualizing" and ban me for it.

Luckily I can post this GIF of Summer dancing non-sexually next to her 18-year-old friend Tricia Lange who since she is an adult, it is okay she is doing a sexual posture and letting her tits hang out.

JamFlashlights

Summer's dancing vids on tiktok are beautiful and un-slutty compared to whores like Tricia so it is non-sexual to appreciate them and Morty is a cuck to call guys pedos for appreciating his sister's beauty.
OutsideThink

would you say Rick is "sexualized" because he moves about like this while dancing?
if not, then why Summer?
it would be the height of misogyny to say Summer is dancing sexually!
in fact, anyone who says Summer is dancing sexually is the one who is sexualizing her and should be banned amirite?

Last edited:
The show got jewed heavily.

Are you a fan of Cartoon Network? Just saw a YouTube title stating that the studio has collapsed or is collapsing, mainly due to woke shit.
Everything is collapsing because of woke shit

I stopped watching after the second season, third sucks hard.

Steven Universe is full of woke shift like trannies and lesbians but Morty selling out like this is actually what upsets me.

Rick and Morty is for soys, what did you expect?

Steven Universe is full of woke shift like trannies and lesbians but Morty selling out like this is actually what upsets me.
Steven jewniverse ruined society

Most girls by 16 are fucking adults, biologically speaking. I'll side with the normcucks and admit that they're minds are still stupid, but lately, I've known twenty- and thirty-something foids that stay teenagers emotionally

I stopped watching after the second season, third sucks hard.
Same. Didn't finish the third season and haven't continued to watch since

Rick and Morty is for soys, what did you expect?
Beth
imagine giving a shit if soys also watch your copes
avoiding things because you're afraid of association with watchers is basically a soy move due to insecurity

View attachment 699545
imagine giving a shit if soys also watch your copes
avoiding things because you're afraid of association with watchers is basically a soy move due to insecurity
I'm not judging anyone who watches it (or anything else for that matter). But Rick and Morty does have a large soy audience so it's not surprising to me that they'd do something like this.

I'm not judging anyone who watches it (or anything else for that matter). But Rick and Morty does have a large soy audience so it's not surprising to me that they'd do something like this.
Morty has always had his faults so maybe they're just trying to give him realistic faults like being a soy.

Doesn't mean it's meant to be seen as a positive, probably just one more of his pathetic phases.

Most girls by 16 are fucking adults, biologically speaking. I'll side with the normcucks and admit that they're minds are still stupid, but lately, I've known twenty- and thirty-something foids that stay teenagers emotionally

Same. Didn't finish the third season and haven't continued to watch since
Same, im done with them.

Morty has always had his faults so maybe they're just trying to give him realistic faults like being a soy.

Doesn't mean it's meant to be seen as a positive, probably just one more of his pathetic phases.
Hmm, good point.