Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel They have stores for manlets now

TURBO

TURBO

Wizard
★★★★★
I dont know what to think about this, it feels like we're being mocked.

ManletClothing

wtf, I thought its gonna say "men under 5'5" not men under fucking 5'10, in 2 years it will be men under 6'0

at least you dont need to go to kid clothing shops anymore

That´s insulting right out of the gate.

at least you dont need to go to kid clothing shops anymore

The store is probably staffed by short women that have 6ft+ tall boyfriends that are laughing inside at any man that walks in there. fuck

On one hand, this is insulting.

On the other, I wouldn't have to tailor all my damn pairs of pants because they're too long.

low key bullying tbh ngl

These people will go out of business if they don't start selling online

over for manlets

don't employ females there

I'll firebomb that place.

It’s basically saying if you’re under 5’10 women don’t see you as a man

Why did they name it under 5'10 though, they had to know that would be off putting and lower their chance of getting customers, the average man would much rather go to a regular store and have his clothes tailored afterwards

They could have named the store something like "Avg Hgt" or something lol, something that affirms that this is the regular height (which it is) and these men are finally being catered to and not treated as a fringe

low key bullying tbh ngl

If you read the article it was actually started by a guy under 5'10, so I don't think so

The owner is 5'7 the guy who handles product and retail is 5'2

Under 5'10 shop owner Elie Robinson, left, and Jonathan Glaubach, store vice president, in the Cedarhurst store that carries clothing for shorter men. Photo Credit: Newsday/J. Conrad Williams Jr.

“I’m five foot seven and struggled to find stuff that would fit me off the rack,” says Elie Robinson, of Cedarhurst. “I used to buy jeans with a 30-inch inseam because that’s all I could get. I’d tough it out with them bunched up, or go to a tailor, but the tapering is never the same once you hem a pant.”

That's why Robinson, 43, a former tech and e-commerce entrepreneur, recently opened Under 5’10, a Cedarhurst shop serving not-so-tall men just like him. And like Jonathan Glaubach, 50, of Woodmere, who stands five feet two.

A mini tartan blue button-down with a tailored fit, $40 at Under 5'10 in Cedarhurst, under510.com. Photo Credit: Under 5’10

“Shirts would drape on me,” says Glaubach, vice president of product and retail for Under 5’10. “I’d never be able to wear them untucked, and they’d be so long they almost touched my knees.”

Last edited: