Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They have no empathy

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
I'm genuinely convinced that females have an inability to put themselves in the shoes of those who suffer the way we do. That's why they're so abrasive and cruel to us.

Yes. Females are literally incapable of empathy. I've made a post on that before. It's because females lack a soul/self, so they can't identify another 'self', let alone put themselves in their shoes.

Yep, females are incapable of empathy. They'll feel bad for other women but that's only because they know what happend to that woman it can happen to them. They will also fake empathy to gain approval.

I would argue some women can express at least some love towards their children though. But otherwise I agree with you.

I'm genuinely convinced that females have an inability to put themselves in the shoes of those who suffer the way we do. That's why they're so abrasive and cruel to us.

Female empathy only extends to small children (because of the motherhood instinct) and Chads (because of their need for Chad's semen to produce genetically fit offspring). Evolutionarily, women couldn't afford to have any empathy for sub-8 men, because sub-8 men's only role was betabuxxing, and if a sub-8 male died when hunting or in tribal warfare, she needed to move on quickly and fuck other sub-8 males for betabux while taking Chad's dick on the side for genetically fit offspring. You'll also notice foids don't really have that much empathy for other women, and their support of feminism is centered around a very selfish interest around themselves - again, these are all from evolutionary reasons.

On the other hand, men were forced to evolve empathy for each other, because tribes couldn't survive if the males had no empathy for their tribal kin, especially if those males killed each other over competition. Similarly, males had to evolve empathy for females, because if they did not have the empathy to provide for foids, the foids would die and wouldn't bear their children to completion.

Last edited:
I think they have a selective empathy that subconsciously shuts off in the presence of ugly males

Agreed completely .

Most men are evil too and do not give a fuck about you. They have some empathy but still very low.

I think they have a selective empathy that subconsciously shuts off in the presence of ugly males

Ugly males are seen as a biological threat of the highest order by foids, because evolutionarily foids correlate ugliness with poor health and thus lower probability for her offspring to survive. Hence why foids, by their nature, would rather fuck serial killer chads than fuck ugly law-abiding guys.

Ugly males are seen as a biological threat of the highest order by foids, because evolutionarily foids correlate ugliness with poor health and thus lower probability for her offspring to survive. Hence why foids, by their nature, would rather fuck serial killer chads than fuck ugly law-abiding guys.
yassss. slay queen

its not really like that... imagine if you lived a great life, you got all the pussy you could ask for... you had awesome social circle... you did fun and exciting things everyday.. you wake up in the morning wondering what is in store for you today, what pleasures you're going to experience...

the thing is dude, is we aren't even in their minds. you can't empathize with something you have literally never even contemplated existing. they are in their blissful world, they have never felt our suffering.