Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They have lied to you, we can increase intelligence by exposure to information

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
One method is reading books it's the easiest method .

They all claim it doesn't increase IQ I'm here to tell you it does , the problem is how much you have to read to increase your IQ.

I have seen huge improvements on my social iq by just exposing myself to fiction writings .

I have came to an estimation that for every IQ point a person will need at least 10k worth of pages .

It has to be an immersed reading it's not a scanning read or just passing the pages .

Through imagination new connectivity will emerge in the brain those small networks will eventually connect creating bigger networks of neural connectivity this will tremendously improve the person .

If you read 100 pages aday for a year, iq will increase by 3.5 points.

The problem is intensity it's not the quality of the work it's problem of intensity and density .

Last edited:
Damn it dude, I am just too stupid and sad to even lift a paper let alone a book.
(And besides, I just do not wish to try anymore, I want everything to end)

Edited all the miss spellings .

You're 50% right. There are two kinds of iq really. Crystalized and fluid intelligence. Crystalized increases with age and experience and allows you to solve problems with prior experience. Fluid is fixed and declines with age. It's your innate reasoning and abstraction ability from your brain structure essentially.

You're 50% right. There are two kinds of iq really. Crystalized and fluid intelligence. Crystalized increases with age and experience and allows you to solve problems with prior experience. Fluid is fixed and declines with age. It's your innate reasoning and abstraction ability from your brain structure essentially.
That's how they justify the lie , fluid intelligent is a matter of skill , it is when you exposed to a pattern you know without thinking like driving without thinking about it .

that is fluid intelligent if you apply that to human interaction you can increase that also .

Is there any peer-reviewed scientific research which demonstrates that just "reading" will improve one's abstract reasoning as opposed to just delaying the onset of neurodegenerative disorders? I don't see what reading does that improves your ability to identify patterns
It has not been studied at all (long term effects of dense information exposure) it's a hypothesis that is obviously supported by a reasonable evidence

I must be the smartest motherfucker alive then since I regularly read 120 hour long visual novels