Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based They hated jesus because he spoke the truth

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6sbyUQAITQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EyqLTGcL_0

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN WOMMERINOS

based department is calling him for a promotion to CEO of based. how does this madlad carry those balls tbh
(i put effort into this thread, don't move to the sewers jannies) :D:D:D:D;););););););)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2up7h1RTqQ

Last edited:
Sewers tier thread kek

Sewers tier thread kek
sewers me XD

Yoshihammer

Women aren't real

Is he a troll or what? Anyway, good job at making fods and normies seethe.

Is he a troll or what? Anyway, good job at making fods and normies seethe.
making femmerhoids and normalfags seethe = end up like gypsycrusader in 2021

biden's women defense force is going to come kick down ur door if you criticize women

he is brave at least,most men don't dare to be so outspoken in public

John 15:18

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

This guy looks like a normie who would make r/inceltear videos.

I knew it. Women have no souls. They are empty, there is nothing in there

Last edited:
Jesus is fake and a fucking loser. He encourages you to be weak and accept the world’s abuse.

Jesus was a beta orbiter protecting whores.

penguiz is trash, this faggot plays with dildos.

Yes

Jesus is the way, the TRUTH and the Life.

People hate Jesus because he IS the Truth.
The TRUTH is a person, incarnated. And he wins
Jesus is fake and a fucking loser. He encourages you to be weak and accept the world’s abuse.
No

This was prophetised
When Jesus loses, he in reality wins
The death in the cross was a really victory upon the Devil.
When he died, he concluded what he have coming for to do

He always knowed what will happened to him, he did exacltyu what he have saied before.

He is a great winner

Last edited:
self bump becuase the video got privated (soys and normies attacking the based messager)

Jesus was a beta orbiter protecting whores.

SHALL REDEEM YOURSELF AND FINALLY EMBRACE OUR ALL POWERFUL LORD JESUS CHRIST BEFORE BEING CURB STOMPED TO DEATH SENT STRAIGHT TO HELL DISGRACEFUL INFIDEL

Jesus was an incel. He started an incel revolution against the Jewish Roman Chads who were taking power in Jerusalem.

Why do I reject the Christian religion ? Because it offers an eternal inceldom for everybody in the Kingdom of Heaven or the hell. Next !

Why do I reject the Christian religion ? Because it offers an eternal inceldom for everybody in the Kingdom of Heaven or the hell. Next !

YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE DEGENERATE, YOUR STRONG NEGATIVE REACTION TOWARDS JESUS CHRIST AMBIVALENCE UNVEILED HOW YOUR SOUL WAS DECEIVED BY LUCIFER'S TEMPTATION

YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE DEGENERATE, YOUR STRONG NEGATIVE REACTION TOWARDS JESUS CHRIST AMBIVALENCE UNVEILED HOW YOUR SOUL WAS DECEIVED BY LUCIFER'S TEMPTATION
I'm not afraid of the hell because I live in it already. There is no difference between the hell and the Kingdom of Heaven, Chads will all finish as incels. Many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first ? Everybody will be the last as everybody will be an incel !

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage !

Last edited:
I'm not afraid of the hell because I live in it already. There is no difference between the hell and the Kingdom of Heaven, Chads will all finish as incels.

WITHIN JESUS IS FOUND CHARITY AND LOVE, HE KNOWS YOUR SINS, YOUR DIRTY PAST, YET HE'S OPENING HEAVENS DOOR FOR YOU BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND HIS COSMIC UNMEASURABLE LOVE

WITHIN JESUS IS FOUND CHARITY AND LOVE, HE KNOWS YOUR SINS, YOUR DIRTY PAST, YET HE'S OPENING HEAVENS DOOR FOR YOU BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND HIS COSMIC UNMEASURABLE LOVE
I'm already living in his Kingdom of Heaven as I'm an incel.

"Not everyone can accept this word ( marriage ), but only those to whom it has been given. For some are eunuchs because they were born that way; others were made that way by men; and others have renounced marriage because of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."