Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel They got /pol/ too.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Why do these fucking trannies like ruining everything that we enjoy? Its even worse that their disgusting & degenerate way of living is accepted but they can't simply leave us alone and if we say anything the normalfaggots will get pissy at us for hating these fucks.

i hate transexuals they are scum.

the only uncucked reply on there
923E7A07 C1FD 4991 ACAF 9606F16DB67F

4chan is a cucked website

go to nanochan or endchan tbh

Imagine visiting chan websites :feelsugh:

Imagine visiting chan websites :feelsugh:
I only go on 4chan to collect hentai, reaction images/memes or potential profile pictures. I also go on there to lurk and collect pictures of my waifu.

I only go on 4chan to collect hentai, reaction images/memes or potential profile pictures. I also go on there to lurk and collect pictures of my waifu.
i quit that shit bro

Eh 4chan has been worshipping traps for years now... no surprise there.

never used that tbh

Eh 4chan has been worshipping traps for years now... no surprise there.
True but even then /pol/ has rejected that shit, making it the only good board besides from /jp/.

"This is an anonymous imageboard that promotes ideas over identity."
What kind of gay shit is this? It sounds like they are stuck back in 2016 with chrisraygun and muh antisjw idemtity politics. There is nothing wrong with valueing identity. It's only wrong to use identity the way that the (((left))) uses identity as a political means. If the left is using identity(brown people, fags, and women) as a political means, the solution isn't to pretend that identity doesn't exist. Seriously low iq.

4chan died a while ago

4chan, /pol/ especially, has been a normie infested shithole since gamergate. the only "big" board that isnt a reddit colony is /g/

/pol/ is full of edgy spergs and nolifers, I welcome it’s decline with open arms.