Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They dont wanna help fullfill our emotional needs

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
But they want us to non-stop generate value and work hard. They want us to work like mashines

They have totally forgottenn(or just dont give a fuck) that we are humans, too who have emotional needs.

But they want us to non-stop generate value and work hard. They want us to work like mashines

They have totally forgottenn(or just dont give a fuck) that we are humans, too who have emotional needs.
:feelsrope: At how much this is true, they just want us to be beta males they can shit on everyday.

Whether they like it or not, men are not gonna continue supporting society without a damn good incentive. Classically, having a family to support and the promise of a mate were more powerful incentives to keep working and contributing than any "bread and circuses". Bread and circuses alone won't keep the empire running.

is your avi a gif of a beat down jb?
Both, she's little Jinx from LoL Arcane series, it's a must watch. Cried like a bitch with her story and specially that scene, it's the most heartbreaking shit I've seen in years :cryfeels:

The system is going to collapse brocel. Just you watch anon; it’s just going to get worse year by year until the system crashes.

Both, she's little Jinx from LoL Arcane series, it's a must watch. Cried like a bitch with her story and specially that scene, it's the most heartbreaking shit I've seen in years :cryfeels:
Will I cry too if I never played LoL?

Will I cry too if I never played LoL?
Sure if you're the kind that has empathy and can relate to characters, as an incel I can relate a lot to their missery, that's when real men cry.

Sure if you're the kind that has empathy and can relate to characters, as an incel I can relate a lot to their missery, that's when real men cry.
I can't relate to foids sir

I can't relate to foids sir
Not even 2D ones? There is a worthy male cast too, Viktor is a fucking sigma God who gets mogged by his Chad fren Jayce "The sextech slayer" like it shows in my signature. But at the end Viktor will surpass everyone by bringing The Glorious Evolution to the world thanks to his autism. So I would call it a good ending for him, can't wait for the last 3 chapters coming this saturday.