Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They are still trying

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Sao5axbcjoy41

They want to make women seem as sane as possible while still making us out to be the bad guys.Women like serial killers, abusers, and bullies they admit to liking these things multiple times and yet people still want to sweep it under the rug. Most incels in real life keep to themselves dont start any bullshit and save all their frustrations for when they get on their accounts and thats the only time they can vent and they say we always act that way

It's typical foid gas lighting to save their precious image. Ever notice how all their exes are abusive? How could that be if they love niceness?

View attachment 258156
They want to make women seem as sane as possible while still making us out to be the bad guys.Women like serial killers, abusers, and bullies they admit to liking these things multiple times and yet people still want to sweep it under the rug. Most incels in real life keep to themselves dont start any bullshit and save all their frustrations for when they get on their accounts and thats the only time they can vent and they say we always act that way

I am one of the most meek persons your will ever meet, I swear. I am so nice that it is actually cucked.
In gradeschool my bully gave me a concussion and I didn't tell on him.
My brother steals Money from me and I know but I don't say anything because I see hes suffering as a male in this shit world and I don't want to ruin brotherhood. I am a fucking cuck, thats how nice I am.

People would rip my clothes apart in School, they would grab my pockets and just rip them out. Or they would rip my backpack into pieces.
I did Nothing in return.

I just stick to myself and do my own Thing.

If there was a Woman out there with the same brain structure as a man, I would fucking be the biggest bluepilled cuck for her.
But instead they are demons. They hate you for being nice, it disgusts them. They want abuse, they want excitement, they want to be
exposed, controlled.

I just want a life partner. Someone that stays with me till the fucking end, a shoulder to lean on for once.
Never.

Last edited:
Gaslighters / Liars need to be put in jail or worse. It's literal abuse.