Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (((THEY))) Are Putting Chemicals in the Water: Past Generations of Men Were Higher T, Better Looking, Higher IQ and More Masculine

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I saw an old photo of my father today in his late 20s and he completely T mogs me and all the young men I see in my curry neighborhood even though he lived as a villager in Bangladesh growing up and couldn’t afford the very meaty, high protein diets people have here in America. :feelsohgod:

img.png

According to research, men’s testosterone levels have dropped at least 20% in the last 20 years with more and more younger men suffering the effects of low testosterone.

This is not a new trend. Seventy-year-old men in 1987-89 had an average testosterone level that was almost 100 points higher than even 55-year-old men in 2002-04. Meaning that the average 22 year old man today, has an average testosterone level roughly equal to that of a 67 year old man in 2000. :blackpill:Therefore, it’s likely that your testosterone levels are half of those of your father and undoubtedly significantly less than your grandfather.

With this in mind if testosterone levels decline naturally as we age, these statistics should have remained constant over time. But we know that they aren’t. Far from it. The negative trend seems to be getting worse and happening to men at much younger ages than ever before.

Last edited:
Yes. From the pictures and old documentaries I've seen, 18 years old looks way more developed and mature than today's 18 - 20 yr olds.

conspiracytheory.is

conspiracytheory.is
its not a conspiracy theory you fucking retarded piece of shit kike puppet bitch. fucking rope nigger fucking faggot dyke. look up endocrine disruptors. moronic piece of fucking trash rope please bitch

@OP yeah its bad dude, so many hormonal disruptors everywhere, hard to stay away from all of it. fucking kikes. @faded please shoot your family and then yourself fucking kike trash

No shit, everything is infested with estrogen and the lifestyle doesn't help either.

While foids are fully developed by 14, men at that age don't even have a chance because they are surrounded by estrogen that is constantly destroying T levels.

My dad was way more athletic than me. It’s ovER

just let this species die already

its not a conspiracy theory you fucking retarded piece of shit kike puppet bitch. fucking rope nigger fucking faggot dyke. look up endocrine disruptors. moronic piece of fucking trash rope please bitch

@OP yeah its bad dude, so many hormonal disruptors everywhere, hard to stay away from all of it. fucking kikes. @faded please shoot your family and then yourself fucking kike trash
Based.is :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

How can anyone seriously argue against this in 2022? Yet sadly many do.

How can anyone seriously argue against this in 2022? Yet sadly many do.
they're coping against the fact that they're fucked too. i've noticed it's a huge motivator for normies to deny destructive influences when they can't come to terms with having been subjected to it themselves.

They want to reduce human population and i have no problem with that tbh

We are pigs for (( Them )) , Population controll IS a Thing.

You are BUYING water and Food , 2 NECESSITYS to live .

Yes (( they )) got us so far And now Just exploit us and Most Man
I saw an old photo of my father today in his late 20s and he completely T mogs me and all the young men I see in my curry neighborhood even though he lived as a villager in Bangladesh growing up and couldn’t afford the very meaty, high protein diets people have here in America. :feelsohgod:
View attachment 638203
img.png

View attachment 638204
View attachment 638205

i've basically accepted that they won :feelsrope:

nope, gen z is stronger and taller

This is why I live in the woods and hunt like my steppe ancestors
mogs me hard. mine were a bunch of loser rice farming garbage

OY VEY we have an anti semite
Get ready for your bank accounts shut down and banned from everything :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Amen may kikes rest in piss

I think its a multitude of things, including diet. Testosterone is made from saturated fat and cholesterol and we are told to eat carbs which are poison. Imagine, the foods that actually help to create our sex hormones are being demonized by the food and pharmaceutical industries. Its a joke.

we are told to eat carbs which are poison.
Our grandfathers ate fuckton of bread (or rice if gook) and still had much higher test and better overall health. The difference is that all the food was far more nutritious and wasn't full of estrogenic hormones, pesticides, microplastics, etc. And they ate natural foods not processed garbage like frozen pizzas. The water was not polluted with all sorts of horrific shit. Also they did manual labor and walked everywhere while we just sit at a desk and ride in a car our whole lives. And the women were actual women not fat feminist tattooed whores. Words cannot express how fucked the modern world is.

I wonder what the goal is. How does a society function with effeminate men? The greatest times in history were led by masculine men.
It functions as a high-tech dystopia. Masculine men aren't needed anymore since machines do the work for us. Instead such men only pose a threat to the elites. Ted Kaczynski was 100% right.

Old news but yes. Elites have been cucking us for years now. OvER. I guess the only solution is to change your lifestyle and do self improvement. But that's obviously "cOpe" here. And maybe later in life you can move to a non western country where cucked processed food isn't the norm.

They are weakening men.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:based

I still can bench 225 for 17 reps:lul:

thats why i bought a water filterer which filters the chemicals out

Last edited:
That's all because of soy TBH

its also because foids flash anti baby pill in the water which is full with female hormons. even in safe countries like switzerland they found chemicals in the groundwater.

In case any fakecel here didn't know (((-))) refers to the jews :feelsokman:

As another high IQ cel said, I bought a water filter too :feelshmm:

I thought @Zer0/∞ was hapa

I don't even know. Like, I'm not saying it's not necessarily true, but I still tend to think genetics are more influencing.
And again, nothing stops you from going to the gym or/and roidmaxxing (unless you have certain conditions).

Last edited:
I don't even know. Like, I'm not saying it's not necessarily true, but I still tend to think genetics are more influencing.
And again, nothing stops you from going to the gym or/and roidmaxxing (unless you have certain conditions).
Bluepilled fucking cuck soy bitch. Look up endocrine disruptors you fucking soy. Its not a conspiracy theory you brainlet

not to mention microplastics which are even present in the placenta, it was over before you was even born

Bluepilled fucking cuck soy bitch. Look up endocrine disruptors you fucking soy. Its not a conspiracy theory you brainlet
Did I say it was a conspiracy theory, genius?

yes as always the usual suspects kikes:lasereyes: and foids who use birth control and piss out all the estrogen in the waters :reeeeee::society:

but they will get their punishment on the day of retribution, Allah himself will punish them through eternal torture :feelsEhh::society:

in the meantime what we can do to fight this jewish :lasereyes: agenda is to inject T:feelsdevil: be strong, be based, and be angry brocels :feelsdevil::society:

While foids are fully developed by 14, men at that age don't even have a chance because they are surrounded by estrogen that is constantly destroying T levels.
not to mention having to sit all day and obey dumbass holes like a sissy cuck :feelshmm:

Its true. Only way to solve the issue is to get rid of (((them)))

they own everything including people, low t people are more obedient and easier to manipulate, less likely to rebel, more depressed. the perfect workers, consumers and voters.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back