Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting They are fucking evil, they lied to me, made me promises and now they are going to fire me

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I endured the jokes, I endured the humiliations I supported knowing they took pictures of me to post in their whatsapp group to mock me, and now I listened to my manager saying they will not accept me as full-time employee, they will end with my internship contract after hundreds of promises that I would be an full-time employee.

I did my best, received numerous praises for my work, I endured receiving bully that others did with my appearance believing that honor and good work would save me and my appearance would not be a problem to continue earning money, I was fucking wrong.

My surgerymaxx plan has just been destroyed but this is not the worst, because of the promises to get a full job and earn reasonably well I moved to another university where my course is in night period so that I could work and study at the same time, but the university is expensive, my previous one was free in my country, I left one where I studied without spending money for one that is paid and expensive, now I will run out of money in a maximum of 5 months.

It's over, I wont be able to help my parents anymore, our life was changing for better, they promised me! They said I would make it! I don't know what to do anymore, I'm starting to think it was always a joke, just another one "give him hope, then destroy it, it will even more fun!", how can normies be so evil??? Doesn't matter who it is I would never do this to someone, another human, my life will end because of this.

All my life I was humiliated, physically hurt, but I don't think any of that was more evil than this, how can normies lie to me like that and stab me in the back after I worked so hard and helped them so much, it's over for me if I don't manage to get another job or another interneship before I run out of money. I'm going to kill myself if can't find another job in the next 5-6 months, I wont be a dead weight for my parents.

Sounds like you have a case for work place discrimination, bullying, harassment, etc

Sorry this happened to you. It’s very familiar to me. Unfortunately ugly men don’t suffer in the dating world but also the workplace as well.

You live in Brazil, right? Time to begin to study for a government job. It's the best chance of ascension for us, there are no jobs in this shithole and normalfaggots want you dead.

That's really fucked up, i'm sorry man. I hope you'll find another job but i know it isn't easy.

It's not about how hard you work, how helpful you are, how skilled you are. It is & always will be about being popular with those that hold the power.
They used you up & spat you out like they always do. They'll choose a million dollars right now & bankruptcy in a year's time over 10 million bucks over 20 years & a secure business.

Sorry to hear that bro.
It's not so good to "catastrophize" the situation.
Disappointment is a major part of this shitty fucking life.

Sounds like you have a case for work place discrimination, bullying, harassment, etc
I have a old normie from my work showed me the whatsapp group where they made fun of me, I asked if he could send me a screenshot of the group he said no, he said he could share the pictures they took from me but not the group conversations, I think he is afraid I do something and that he get fucked up in the middle for being part of the group.

You live in Brazil, right? Time to begin to study for a government job. It's the best chance of ascension for us, there are no jobs in this shithole and normalfaggots want you dead.
This might be a solution, they can't fire us from these jobs, especialy if they don't like us.

Did you see what they were saying in the group chat? What was their reason for hating you so much? Was it literally just your looks
Everything started after some secret santa photos back in december, where my face in the photo was really fucked up, my smile was horrible and my chin was almost not there because of the angle, they spread the photo to the whole company and I started to hear people laughing everytime I passed near them, whispers of "Poor thing, he is really ugly", "Teehee he has no chin, he looks like a shrimp", and many other jokes, one of the things I read was some people saying they should stop bullying me and a guy I know there wrote"More ulgy than a starving cow" a old way in the south of Brazil to say how much someone is ugly.

Last edited:
I bet the reason you are not being hired has something to do with you being bullied.

Work cunts are the worst. These simple minded dirty bias whores are laughably pathetic. They deserve every "tragedy" they experience in their lives. Fuck them.

lol typical catty office bullshit, this is why I worry about getting a job, really don't want to deal with this stupid shit.
The worse is that I was swallowing it, I was letting this people do this and remain with my head up, because my managers were always praising my work and saying that it would not take too long to hire me as a full-time employee, this kept me going, this made me have hope because with the money my surgerymaxx plan was possible, it was almost there for me, and now they spit in my face and kick my balls, after so much dedication I even bought some kind expensive online courses to learn new things to help more, I want to shoot my head.

They used you up & spat you out like they always do. They'll choose a million dollars right now & bankruptcy in a year's time over 10 million bucks over 20 years & a secure business.

Because workers don't give a shit about the success of the company. They'll network and find new jobs.

Never trust a normie.

Sue them for mobbing.

I endured the jokes, I endured the humiliations I supported knowing they took pictures of me to post in their whatsapp group to mock me, and now I listened to my manager saying they will not accept me as full-time employee, they will end with my internship contract after hundreds of promises that I would be an full-time employee.

I did my best, received numerous praises for my work, I endured receiving bully that others did with my appearance believing that honor and good work would save me and my appearance would not be a problem to continue earning money, I was fucking wrong.

My surgerymaxx plan has just been destroyed but this is not the worst, because of the promises to get a full job and earn reasonably well I moved to another university where my course is in night period so that I could work and study at the same time, but the university is expensive, my previous one was free in my country, I left one where I studied without spending money for one that is paid and expensive, now I will run out of money in a maximum of 5 months.

It's over, I wont be able to help my parents anymore, our life was changing for better, they promised me! They said I would make it! I don't know what to do anymore, I'm starting to think it was always a joke, just another one "give him hope, then destroy it, it will even more fun!", how can normies be so evil??? Doesn't matter who it is I would never do this to someone, another human, my life will end because of this.

All my life I was humiliated, physically hurt, but I don't think any of that was more evil than this, how can normies lie to me like that and stab me in the back after I worked so hard and helped them so much, it's over for me if I don't manage to get another job or another interneship before I run out of money. I'm going to kill myself if can't find another job in the next 5-6 months, I wont be a dead weight for my parents.
Go NEET.

Neet

The worse is that I was swallowing it, I was letting this people do this and remain with my head up, because my managers were always praising my work and saying that it would not take too long to hire me as a full-time employee, this kept me going, this made me have hope because with the money my surgerymaxx plan was possible, it was almost there for me, and now they spit in my face and kick my balls, after so much dedication I even bought some kind expensive online courses to learn new things to help more, I want to shoot my head.
we are not humans in their world.Never forget that

There can be no true despair without hope

You know what to do hERe

This is what happens if you're incel in an extroverted workplace filled with normalfags.

You know what to do hERe
Only if I had the right tools, but in my cucked country I can't, this might change, but until then I will already be gone from there, all that will reamain are my ignored work and the jokes.

Sorry dude. You're a good bro. You don't deserve this shit. Hope you can find a way to make it work.

Such is life for incels. Just grit your teeth and look for something else.

Sorry to hear that bro

Those people who treated you like shit should be made to work in the coal mines (gender segregated)

Damn that is fucking harsh. I am so sorry bro