Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They are destroying Germany

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I once called it in another thread but now it is official. BMW is now stopping their production for a period of time because of the (((corona virus))). People here do not take me seriously when I say, that they want to take the cars away from men. But it is happening. They encourage female driving and they punish men in general.

I missed the unique experience to drive and own a car and now everything is falling apart and I have to watch it. Why...?

After The Great Collapse you won’t need a driver license bro

After The Great Collapse you won’t need a driver license bro

Yes and I completely missed out on this unique experience and I also have been emasculated by female driving. This is why it is bothering me so much.

@Michinomiya Hirohit

Yes and I completely missed out on this unique experience and I also have been emasculated by female driving. This is why it is bothering me so much.

That is a good thing. Germany is already completely destroyed. And every "bad" thing only accelerates the process of downfall.
We need a collapse to rise from the ashes like a phoenix.

That is a good thing. Germany is already completely destroyed. And every "bad" thing only accelerates the process of downfall.

I cannot deal with the fact that I have been completely destroyed and that I am watching the downfall. It could easily be stopped...

We need a collapse to rise from the ashes like a phoenix.

They will be no phoenix. This is the end.

I cannot deal with the fact that I have been completely destroyed and that I am watching the downfall. It could easily be stopped...

They will be no phoenix. This is the end.
D37FDABF C9A6 40B6 BEFE BB9B8BB3F96C

I once called it in another thread but now it is official. BMW is now stopping their production for a period of time because of the (((corona virus))). People here do not take me seriously when I say, that they want to take the cars away from men. But it is happening. They encourage female driving and they punish men in general.

I missed the unique experience to drive and own a car and now everything is falling apart and I have to watch it. Why...?
Bro just because you are a retard who cant drive it doesnt mean there is a secret plot to take the cars away from men.

Also I literally cant even grasp how corona virus is a jewish plot to punsih men in general. I think you should stop watching Altright videos.

@IamJacksBrokenHeart thoughts?

Are you ok bro ?
This sounds completely illogical and i couldn't make much sense of it.
Take the cars away from men ?
They encourage female driving and they punish men in general ?

I hope it is a reversible brain damage. :feelscry:

It's ok, AFD will get elected and reverse the degeneracy and all men will be given a volkswagen and an honorary liscence.
Won't they?
Downfall 625x351

Sick of being driver license mogged anyway

Absolutely brutal. There should be a uprising against this.

It's ok, AFD will get elected and reverse the degeneracy and all men will be given a volkswagen and an honorary liscence.
Won't they?

No autobahn for me. I’d rather be driving an Alfa Romeo around Laguna Beach.

JFL at the state of Europe

Coronanigger is fucking much more men than women...

Show respect for your elder, graycel.

Well, his first statement is not false at all, I will give him that although I would prefer the term incompetent because it is more fitting.

Bro just because you are a retard who cant drive it doesnt mean there is a secret plot to take the cars away from men.

They are two separate things, indeed. But once, even the media in USA confirms that there are more females who have a driver licence than men. What I can say is that there is indeed a trend going on and I am the one who is observing it.

Also I literally cant even grasp how corona virus is a jewish plot to punsih men in general. I think you should stop watching Altright videos.

I also put corona virus in ((( ))) because it is more a set up than a real danger. Even if it becomes dangerous at some point, it will lead way more to economical damage than anything else. Specially the German industry is suffering because of it.

Are you ok bro ?
This sounds completely illogical and i couldn't make much sense of it.
Take the cars away from men ?
They encourage female driving and they punish men in general ?

I hope it is a reversible brain damage. :feelscry:

Are people here have become blind...?

Oy Vey
Just a reminder that (((we))) are unable to do anything without the cucked goyim at top possition selling their own people, county, culture and dignity. You were sold by your own people.
Shalom.

Get emasculated into oblivion by a sandfoid

Oy Vey
Just a reminder that (((we))) are unable to do anything without the cucked goyim at top possition selling their own people, county, culture and dignity. You were sold by your own people.
Shalom.

No, Germany have been destroyed by haters and now the (((wrong people))) are at the top of it or in leading roles.

Get emasculated into oblivion by a sandfoid

Why are you doing this to me?

giphy.gif

Now my driving lessons are cancelled, they are using covid-19 as an excuse to stop us from driving.

Won't they?
View attachment 219199
lolno AFD is going to die as a party once boomers start dying. Entire german youth are hardcore lefties and cucks btw.

its brutally over
i crashed my car a while ago
and now i lost my job cause of corona
so itll probably be years before i have a new car
its over
Sorry to hear, bro :cryfeels:
hope things get better
hamsters are cool, I like hamsters

Oy Vey
Shalom.
Saam alaykum :feelsYall:

Not as cucked as not having a licence. gotcha inkwell

It is cucked, indeed. But to fuck a female who is emasculating you is also extremly cucked. It has to stop man. We as men should be in charge and not females.

It is cucked, indeed. But to fuck a female who is emasculating you is also extremly cucked. It has to stop man. We as men should be in charge and not females.
Sorry bro women who fly planes are the exact same to me as women who don't fly planes. I'd still fuck em, autistic sandcel worshiping ideology aside. and goddamn can I get a "volcel if you wouldn't" for that one? Come on now...

Why do you want to emasculate yourself?

I would rather kill myself than being emasculated like this by a female.
I don't consider it emasculation. Placing a bunch of emotional stock in machines and who operates them is in fact an extreme beta male trait if you feel strongly enough about it. Your ancestors would laugh at you for that.

Placing a bunch of emotional stock in machines and who operates them is in fact an extreme beta male trait if you feel strongly enough about it. Your ancestors would laugh at you for that.

How is this any beta? You need to be in charge and if yo uare not in charge you are being emasculated. My ancestors would not only laugh at me but they would literally laugh at anybody else as well for allowing a female to drive or even to fly a plane. It is beyond cucked to allow such thing in the first place.

How is this any beta? You need to be in charge and if yo uare not in charge you are being emasculated. My ancestors would not only laugh at me but they would literally laugh at anybody else as well for allowing a female to drive or even to fly a plane. It is beyond cucked to allow such thing in the first place.
In charge? It's just a plane. If you're chad you can sit on your butt all day cooking and cleaning and she'll fly on home to you. Doesn't matter, you see? I always did find the back and forth about societal roles to be big cope. Has way less to do with genetics than other balckpills.

shouldn't you be glad that you won't be driving mogged any more?

In charge? It's just a plane.

What? You would allow a female to control a plane? She is literally in charge. Why are you in denial?
It all starts with that: ''It is just a plan.'' We could literally put any other sentence in it:
''It is just a horse, let her ride brah.'' - Now it is a female only thing.
''It is just a car, let her drive brah.'' - Now in USA more females have a driver licence than men do. Also, there are cars only associated with females.
''Just let her study at university brah.'' - Now we have literally meme subjects.

Do not you see your own weakness here? Because of this mindset we are in this positition in the first place.

If you're chad you can sit on your butt all day cooking and cleaning and she'll fly on home to you.

At this point it is nothing but an appeal to Chad or I would call it Chad fallacy. Yes, we all know that he almost can do whatever he wants to do, but that is not the point here. In fact, it literally has nothing to do with it. It is not a valid argument at all. Regardless if he is Chad or not, he is a fucking cuck for allowing a female to drive or even to fly him around. There is no reason to allow females such hting in the first place. Why should we give females any kind of freedom? We know to what it leads and yet you are here and you do not have a problem with it?

Doesn't matter, you see?

It matetrs a lot. Females should not be in charge. Because of a mindset like this, we are in this current position.
shouldn't you be glad that you won't be driving mogged any more?

I completely missed out on this unique experience and I also have been emasculated by female driving. This is why it is bothering me so much.

What? You would allow a female to control a plane? She is literally in charge. Why are you in denial?
It all starts with that: ''It is just a plan.'' We could literally put any other sentence in it:
''It is just a horse, let her ride brah.'' - Now it is a female only thing.
''It is just a car, let her drive brah.'' - Now in USA more females have a driver licence than men do. Also, there are cars only associated with females.
''Just let her study at university brah.'' - Now we have literally meme subjects.

Do not you see your own weakness here? Because of this mindset we are in this positition in the first place.

At this point it is nothing but an appeal to Chad or I would call it Chad fallacy. Yes, we all know that he almost can do whatever he wants to do, but that is not the point here. In fact, it literally has nothing to do with it. It is not a valid argument at all. Regardless if he is Chad or not, he is a fucking cuck for allowing a female to drive or even to fly him around. There is no reason to allow females such hting in the first place. Why should we give females any kind of freedom? We know to what it leads and yet you are here and you do not have a problem with it?

It matetrs a lot. Females should not be in charge. Because of a mindset like this, we are in this current position.
Interesting. So your concern is primarily with the loosey goosey societal angle, whereas my high IQ take deals moreso with steadfast primordial truths that are all that claw away at your soul when you're alone in a dark room. Again, interesting distinction. Yours is a little LARPy and superficial, but that's ok I get the point.