Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory *They are destroying all of your best copes so we become more proficient consumers*

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Think about it:
Old cartoons: brilliant. I could watch the old teen titans in a row and would not get bored of it even if i watched it 3 more times. The new one? Not even 2 minutes of that shit.
Videogames: the new remastered version of gta San Andreas was so pathetic they had to take it off the air. Its so bad it almost smells of a conspiracy theory to sneak diss all the old fans of the game telling them they are all bafoons that like an outdated game. If i thought about it i wouldnt find such a proficient way of disrespecting the fans like that "game" was.
TV: even though TV was always a blue pill machine in 95% of all cases, theres was almost always a new, interesting, inventive thing to watch, there was just too many channels and good creators involved for that not to be true (even though they always had to sugar coat the reality of everything so normies wouldnt go insane or sum). Now?! No commentary added, no commentary needed.
Internet: the most based place on earth turned into normieland in just a few years since the big crap of silicon valley took over with the social media sites (which means since 2010) and it is in a downward spiral since then. Makes you wonder if that was the plan all along...
Streaming services: like an 8 month unborn child taken out of the womb by planned parenthood, streaming services never got to see the light of the day, they were born dead. Nobody in their right minds woke up one day and said: "gee i have the entire day with nothing to do, just by myself! I think im gonna call it a day and just binge netflix alone!" Except if they look like this:incel::soy::foidSoy:

To resume my inicial point, thats exactly were they want us to be on. Disenfranchised (no friends means more consumption) alienated, angry, bitter, unhappy, possibly with a chronic disease and dying before retirement, so we can the best, most proficient soy beta cuck consumers the world has ever seen (and will ever see). They dont even care if we are not so good producers (basically everything important will be automatized in their near future anyway, so who gives a fuck) AS LONG as we are outstanding, ever-more-demanding (meaning in quantity, not quality) and exacerbate all of our frustations in the ever more so mediocre line of consumption they are giving to us, the better.

had to take it off the air.
You don't take video games "off the air." It's not TV.

And the reason everything is going to shit is simply because of normie invasion of the copes. Normies are easier to please, garbage is easier and cheaper to make than quality goods, so when normies take over a market, then it doesn't take much at all to please the customers.

Nice observation. Agree with all.

You don't take video games "off the air." It's not TV.

And the reason everything is going to shit is simply because of normie invasion of the copes. Normies are easier to please, garbage is easier and cheaper to make than quality goods, so when normies take over a market, then it doesn't take much at all to please the customers.
I dont think its that simple. For an example, tv was always normieland, but now geez ooof its something else man... all these virtuesignaling bs everyone pretends to believe so they can "fit in" and "get in line with the program" idunno. Something fishy in the air...

I dont think its that simple. For an example, tv was always normieland, but now geez ooof its something else man... all these virtuesignaling bs everyone pretends to believe so they can "fit in" and "get in line with the program" idunno. Something fishy in the air...
Well of course the (((liberal agenda))) is being pushed into all forms of media. But that's a separate issue from the decline in quality, it's merely one factor of it. If you strip out the (((propaganda))) from TV, it's just as shit as it always has been, with a few golden gems here and there that were only really good in their first few seasons.

I actually like good food when I can afford it and walking in the park as my cope. So I've not been affected.

Well of course the (((liberal agenda))) is being pushed into all forms of media. But that's a separate issue from the decline in quality, it's merely one factor of it. If you strip out the (((propaganda))) from TV, it's just as shit as it always has been, with a few golden gems here and there that were only really good in their first few seasons.
This formula they invented, meaning lowest-effort-for-highest-result is gonna bite them in the ass someday. Thats waht i hope at least

Based greycel

Even if it does, it won't be in our lifetimes.
Come to think about it, all media follows that formula since like forever. BUT, in the past they actually made sure the writers got paid a fair share, so the show didnt stank of uncleaned asshole. Now, with the logic of capitalism, they are probably shortcutting even that (to maximize profits). God i hate this shit, but i cant any further, i know this site doesnt allow leftist drivel (no matter how based) :feelscry:

Think about it:
Old cartoons: brilliant. I could watch the old teen titans in a row and would not get bored of it even if i watched it 3 more times. The new one? Not even 2 minutes of that shit.
Videogames: the new remastered version of gta San Andreas was so pathetic they had to take it off the air. Its so bad it almost smells of a conspiracy theory to sneak diss all the old fans of the game telling them they are all bafoons that like an outdated game. If i thought about it i wouldnt find such a proficient way of disrespecting the fans like that "game" was.
TV: even though TV was always a blue pill machine in 95% of all cases, theres was almost always a new, interesting, inventive thing to watch, there was just too many channels and good creators involved for that not to be true (even though they always had to sugar coat the reality of everything so normies wouldnt go insane or sum). Now?! No commentary added, no commentary needed.
Internet: the most based place on earth turned into normieland in just a few years since the big crap of silicon valley took over with the social media sites (which means since 2010) and it is in a downward spiral since then. Makes you wonder if that was the plan all along...
Streaming services: like an 8 month unborn child taken out of the womb by planned parenthood, streaming services never got to see the light of the day, they were born dead. Nobody in their right minds woke up one day and said: "gee i have the entire day with nothing to do, just by myself! I think im gonna call it a day and just binge netflix alone!" Except if they look like this:incel::soy::foidSoy:

To resume my inicial point, thats exactly were they want us to be on. Disenfranchised (no friends means more consumption) alienated, angry, bitter, unhappy, possibly with a chronic disease and dying before retirement, so we can the best, most proficient soy beta cuck consumers the world has ever seen (and will ever see). They dont even care if we are not so good producers (basically everything important will be automatized in their near future anyway, so who gives a fuck) AS LONG as we are outstanding, ever-more-demanding (meaning in quantity, not quality) and exacerbate all of our frustations in the ever more so mediocre line of consumption they are giving to us, the better.
Archive the good stuff while you can (keep local copies on your device)
I noticed this recently that they're scrubbing the Internet and memory-holeing everything good