Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They always talk about discrimination of non-whites, non-men, LGBT, and non-Christians. Yet, what about short and/or ugly white men? Nothing!

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I'm 26, KHHV, 65% bc of my face, 35% because of my height. <0% because of my personality/inexistent social skills. I'd have those if I weren't so damn ugly.

Anyway, context set, I've always been discriminated against for the last 14 years since my disability really started to show in my face (and body frame). People treat me like shit, girls were disgusted by me in middle- and high school. People stare at me now bc of my weird face, talk about me or laugh

I've never seen anything mentioned by anyone (press, social media, ...) that people like me (and many of us) are discriminated against. Dating, job... dating mostly. If you're good-looking, more is acceptable.

• You can be quite, if you're a 6+, you're mysterious not creepy if you're good-looking (7+/10). I'm creepy, bc I'm a 1.5 I really am. Girls will try to talk to you.

• Only ugly people are "weird"; the same behaviour of a pretty-boy or Chad would be seen as... what? Definitely not something bad. "Maybe he's sad." Or god knows what.

• How you're treated in shops etc.

• Girls will give you an "attracted" looks vs. a "disgusted" or "negative curious" look if you're ugly like me

• Girls won't date guys that are shorter than them, not that I would date a taller girl

WHY DO THEY NEVER TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT SHORT AND/OR UGLY MEN ARE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, IN PARTICULAR THE VERY UGLY MEN?

If someone could please come up with some ideas why normies think discrimination against ugly white men doesn't exist.

If someone could please come up with some ideas why normies think discrimination against ugly white men doesn't exist.
Because kikes want whites to all die and normies think what thoughts kikes social engineer them to think

Whites definitely have it hard, they have to work for their kike government so the welfare reach the hands of single moms with their niglets

Whites definitely have it hard, they have to work for their kike government so the welfare reach the hands of single moms with their niglets
I was talking more about ugly and/or short (<5'6") men (white ugly, 5'4"/1.62m men like me)

because ugly men are considered in 2023 untermensch by society, nobody cares about us