Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They aint us

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

I think its funny how foids only go after 1-3 guys in their life time and when it doesnt work out they just give up. Mean while there are guys who approach hundreds of girls get rejected and still try. Also notice how this foid got attention from her crush while we cant even get within 10 feet of ours without a pissed off attitude

She was a virgin at 21?

LARP

didn't read

but women are still whores

Does anyone else remember when a certain incel made a thread where he updated regarding how many females he approached until he got to a thousand?

That's some dedication and low inhib, I would've thought he'd be accused of sexual assault before 100 pewpew.

Does anyone else remember when a certain incel made a thread where he updated regarding how many females he approached until he got to a thousand?

That's some dedication and low inhib, I would've thought he'd be accused of sexual assault before 100 pewpew.

He's probably normie tier looking
If he was an ethnic truecel, you can guarantee he'd be on death row by 10 approaches

Not one word

How the fuck did her crush rape her? This proves how disingenuous females are.
Think about it boys, all the crushes we have had we would have gladly had sex with them, it wouldnt have been possible for them to rape us.
But somehow this bitch acts like she didnt want sex with the guy she had a crush on