Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TheTerrorismPill: Feds could use AntiFAs nonsense as a precursor for us...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Feds can you point to us where is our manifesto of aims & objectives which we adhere to, to utilise random once off homicides.

Antifa will be classified as a terrorist group soon.

Also that currywhore fucks only white guys and that's a fact. So technically she's a neonazi.

Also that ethnicel completely fucked his own ass up by orbiting that antifa-nazi-currywhore. He should have taken the blackpill and come here.

Also that currywhore will be bailed-out soon, there will be million of cucks who're gonna pay for her bond, but that ethnicel will stuck in jail and will get more "liberated" by tyrones.

Poor dumb ass motherfucker.

blame everything on the incels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the scapegoat for society's problems

Maybe antifa was right all along then? :feelshmm:

i'm confused, why does antifa terrorism impact us exactly?

Funny how most crimes disproportionately involve niggers.

Whenever you watch real life crime shows in the US it's usually 90-100% niggers nigging it out.

i'm confused, why does antifa terrorism impact us exactly?
Suprized that they are too stupid to see the precedent this sets; now the dems can make up an antisoc nonexistent organization, declate it terrorist, and lock up bubbas as members. A pure white blank check.

Suprized that they are too stupid to see the precedent this sets; now the dems can make up an antisoc nonexistent organization, declate it terrorist, and lock up bubbas as members. A pure white blank check.
so you're saying antifa was never an organization? just like incels are not an organization?

i'm not an expert on antifa tbh I've just heard the word before

Glad somebody caught that. It barely has anything to do with antifa and more with being a simple bill to target any sort of uprising and completely legally destroy dissidents with impunity based on flimsy wording.

Coercion when a govt does it: “good! They’re our friends!”
Coercion when anybody else does it: “bad! That’s terrorism! Why aren’t you moral?”

so you're saying antifa was never an organization? just like incels are not an organization?

i'm not an expert on antifa tbh I've just heard the word before
yeah. basically there's no leadership of antifa, like how there's no CEO of I.N.C.E.L

if antifa can be legally designated as a terrorist group despite not being an organization and more like a label people apply to themselves, then technically we could also fit in to that criteria

Feds can you point to us where is our manifesto of aims & objectives which we adhere to, to utilise random once off homicides.
My post history tbh...

I'm a terrorist, I'll admit it. Terrorists are based, anyone who is hated that much by both conservacucks and soy SJWs is based. Being a terrorist is dark triad af and literally raises my SMV slightly.

Maybe antifa was right all along then? :feelshmm:
They would be based if they adopted the blackpill, dropped feminism, hated foids, and didn't give a shit about feels over reals type non issues. Imagine how based they would be if they only cared about looks, healthcare, and class?

Antifa will be classified as a terrorist group soon.

Also that currywhore fucks only white guys and that's a fact. So technically she's a neonazi.

Also that ethnicel completely fucked his own ass up by orbiting that antifa-nazi-currywhore. He should have taken the blackpill and come here.

Also that currywhore will be bailed-out soon, there will be million of cucks who're gonna pay for her bond, but that ethnicel will stuck in jail and will get more "liberated" by tyrones.

Poor dumb ass motherfucker.
High IQ and literally true tbh. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: