Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over These yandere stories are an even bigger mindfuck and fantastic impossibility for me then actual Fantasy or Sci-Fi

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
For real. I can sort of imagine what it would be like to, say, travel to another planet. I've already gone on extremely long trips, travelled by massive vehicles that I have no detailed idea how they work and are created, and I've been to places that are very different from where I live and usually experience, so have all the basics to imagine some facsimile of interplanetary travel.

Om the other hand, I absolutely cannot imagine what it's like to be wanted, romantically pursued, or even stalked by someone attracted to me. I have absolutely none of the basics required to imagine that.

img_20231209_174100-jpg.986707

I've never been romantically pursued, I've never been seen as attractive, I've never been romantically or sexually wanted. Stuff like this shit:

Is more of a surreal collection of images and sounds to me than David Lynch's entire filmography. I watch that video, and I see absolutely nothing even slightly approaching my life, either now, what was, or what can be. Sure, it's an over-the-top story that would probably never happen IRL, but there are people whose lives have more realistic elements of it and who can sort of imagine what it would be like. Sure, being pursued by three crazy yanderes is over-the-top and unrealistic, but there are people who are pursued by multiple suitors, and some of them might even be quite obsessed and yandere-ish. Sure, one of those yanderes blackmailing another girl into basically being her slave and using her to find out info about her rival may be unrealistic, but there have been a lot of cases of people blackmailed into doing nasty shit. A chick pretending to be someone else to try to sleep with a guy might be rare, but there are definitely cases of people fabricating their identities to get laid. A chick getting plastic surgery just to look more like an idol her crush likes seems unrealistic, but it's not impossible and there are definitely women who have done something like that to get a guy's attention, which is something no woman would do for me in a quadrillion years.

Tfw you can see yourself potentially walking on the surface of Mars or getting cyborg implants that would allow you to shoot lasers out of your arms, but can't imagine as little as a woman smiling at you because she finds you attractive:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:.

Reincarnation and isekai game is our only hope srs. :fuk:

cannot find the source manga lololol. description says its a manhwa and I don't read gookshit so maybe it's for the best