Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These women be smelling bad, their egos are higher than their self care

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
The audacity man, some of y’all women be smelling terrible. Especially a lot of black women. But y’all have the audacity to reject me. Chad will not be able to tolerate that stinky ass meat gate. Hell, even I’d tell you to take a fucking shower first before I fuck you. Wash ya self :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. These women’s ego is so high I could jump off it and die. If a man neglected himself like this then unless he’s chad. He’s guaranteed no pussy.

all of them smells of chad's semen

How do you know how women smell you fucking tard?

The audacity man, some of y’all women be smelling terrible. Especially a lot of black women. But y’all have the audacity to reject me. Chad will not be able to tolerate that stinky ass meat gate. Hell, even I’d tell you to take a fucking shower first before I fuck you. Wash ya self :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. These women’s ego is so high I could jump off
Download 2
it and die. If a man neglected himself like this then unless he’s chad. He’s guaranteed no pussy.
Mlady

Brutal smellpill

I would have the urge to vomit whenever I'd sit near Miss Rebecca.

It’s perfectly acceptable to puncture the lungs of any sheebon you see with an old rusty knife

Women have egos because the faggot cuck men chase after them. Even the fat ugly ones have someone. Not fat ugly men unless he has money.