Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting these women are so full of shit they don't even think I deserve their answers

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Today I messege a girl on I often see in the bus I get in my way to work on instagram. Yeah I should know things wouldn't go anywhere and I kinda expected that, I wasn't really flirting or anything, I just messeged her saying "hi, are you the girl that sat next to me today in th bus, right?"

For all she knows she could have lost something and I found it, but no, she just left me 'on read'. Actually, she did replied saying hi and then quickly deleted it. Now, what pisses me is that I was expecting at least a little bit of decency and politeness, some manners, but no. This entitled cunt thinks she's so above of everyone else (or men for that matter) she don't even need to answer people.

I genuinely want her to die now, shitty people like this are a waste of oxygen.

Today I messege a girl on I often see in the bus I get in my way to work on instagram. Yeah I should know things wouldn't go anywhere and I kinda expected that, I wasn't really flirting or anything, I just messeged her saying "hi, are you the girl that sat next to me today in th bus, right?"
How'd you get her insta?

How'd you get her insta?
connections :feelsthink:

jk I just saw her name in a folder she was carrying (I guess she was going to a job interview or something)

Hmmm, I need the rest of story. Did you stalked her on IG to find her name or something? Sometimes it's pretty weird to just talk randomly with someone, you should´ve added something akin to "hey, you were in my recommended profiles on ig" and then proceed to ask her the bus question. It's necessary to rationalize this kind of stuff so you don't seem like a weirdo, particularly for non-chad individuals

jk I just saw her name in a folder she was carrying (I guess she was going to a job interview or something)
lmao bro

Ah okay. Yeah I could see why she would be weirded out at first but at the same time if it were chad doing the same shit it would be seen as some very clever romantic approach towards her. You shot your shot though mogs me

Ah okay. Yeah I could see why she would be weirded out at first but at the same time if it were chad doing the same shit it would be seen as some very clever romantic approach towards her. You shot your shot though mogs me

He´s just being socially inept, it seems, which is okay,

Meh. I've given up on the whole personality thing at this point. It's "bad and creepy" if the average male and below do it. You could literally smack her ass on the bus and if you look like some tiktok model she would like it and have sex with you.

Hmmm, I need the rest of story. Did you stalked her on IG to find her name or something? Sometimes it's pretty weird to just talk randomly with someone, you should´ve added something akin to "hey, you were in my recommended profiles on ig" and then proceed to ask her the bus question. It's necessary to rationalize this kind of stuff so you don't seem like a weirdo, particularly for non-chad individuals
I followed her first, she accepted, then I sent her a messege. She replied saying hi. When I replied again she didn't replied me back and deleted her previous messege.

yeah, even women do these things to chads, I get why it is "creepy" but I don't personally think it is that of a weird thing to do, should I rather just strike some convo in the bus? I thought that would be a little bit intrusive.

Maybe I should just die tbh

yeah, even women do these things to chads,
That is true. I have seen women do that type of shit first hand.
should I rather just strike some convo in the bus?
nah, as a fellow ugly subhuman I wouldn't try to talk to her. Studies show that women HATE being approached by incels. ngl. BUT if you still have hope I would've just added her and not mention how you got her info. Like the other user suggested. Come up with some other way as to why you added her

All of them are really.

Meh. I've given up on the whole personality thing at this point. It's "bad and creepy" if the average male and below do it. You could literally smack her ass on the bus and if you look like some tiktok model she would like it and have sex with you.

You can't be creepy around w*men when you're a non-chad, this is mainly because there is already a creepy mystique embedded into us and w*men recognized that instinctively, but I believe there is a possibility to partially avoid that as long as you´re not actively acting as a weirdo (which is a problem for autisticels), of course, this do not translates directly into sex but at least you can achieve some level of acquaintanceship, which is certainly possible.

That´s why you need to rationalize this sort of actions, "i found you on my recommended list" seems like a good option, particularly if you have friends in common, it serves as a pretty legit explanation.

You can't be creepy around w*men when you're a non-chad, this is mainly because there is already a creepy mystique embedded into us and w*men recognized that instinctively
Creepiness is a looks level. Not an action or way of doing things. It's embedded yes but its also equal to your looks. Nothing is inherently "creepy" its the person who is already either creepy or not. Women will be friends with a "creep" but only if they feel safe or secure around them. Even then your "foid friend" could just be tolerating you and acting it all out for the sake of plastic societal politeness. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You should check out @Reddit_is_for_cucks posts. He used the "creepiest" pick up lines on tinder (rated by women specifically) in his chad fishing experiment once. NONE OF THEM found it creepy. In fact they found the pick up lines interesting or quirky.

Last edited:
I followed her first, she accepted, then I sent her a messege. She replied saying hi. When I replied again she didn't replied me back and deleted her previous messege.
I don't think it meant too much that she accepted your following request (particularly if you have contacts in common). As I said, you need to rationalize first (since you´re not a Chad) why you´re in her DM´s.
yeah, even women do these things to chads, I get why it is "creepy" but I don't personally think it is that of a weird thing to do, should I rather just strike some convo in the bus? I thought that would be a little bit intrusive.
Yes, it is not that weird, but it still is. Small talk would've been helpful prior to the message.

Maybe I should just die tbh
Nah bro, even high-tier normies commit that sort of mistakes, i think, i take that from my experience with the conversations that i´ve had with some friends

Creepiness is a looks level. Not an action or way of doing things. It's embedded yes but its also equal to your looks. Nothing is inherently "creepy" its the person who is already either creepy or not. Women will be friends with a "creep" but only if they feel safe or secure around them. Even then your "foid friend" could just be tolerating you and acting it all out for the sake of plastic societal politeness. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You should check out @Reddit_is_for_cucks posts. He used the "creepiest" pick up lines on tinder (rated by women specifically) in his chad fishing experiment once. NONE OF THEM found it creepy. In fact they found the pick up lines interesting or quirky.
Damn everything you said is hitting me right now

Yes, and I accept that thesis, but it is not simply reducible to a question of looks, essentially, what i'm trying to say, is that you shouldn't act more creepier. And of course different rules apply to Chads. I´ve made some female acquaintances in the past, and I tend to engage in that sort off of strategies in order to avoid the first impression of crepiness that's already embedded in me.

I don't think it meant too much that she accepted your following request (particularly if you have contacts in common). As I said, you need to rationalize first (since you´re not a Chad) why you´re in her DM´s.

Yes, it is not that weird, but it still is. Small talk would've been helpful prior to the message.

Nah bro, even high-tier normies commit that sort of mistakes, i think, i take that from my experience with the conversations that i´ve had with some friends
well, fuck it I'm not taking that bus tomorrow :incel:

Yes, and I accept that thesis, but it is not simply reducible to a question of looks, essentially, what i'm trying to say, is that you shouldn't act more creepier. And of course different rules apply to Chads.
The problem is Op didn't act "creepier" that was his pure innocent, way of thought. If he acted "creepier" it would mean doing something that even he admits is wrong. but as you can see OP is saddened and confused :(. He see's how it could be seen as bad. But thats not what he thinks himself. He did nothing wrong imo

The problem is Op didn't act "creepier" that was his pure innocent, way of thought. If he acted "creepier" it would mean doing something that even he admits is wrong. but as you can see OP is saddened and confused :(

Yes, so this is not a question of evilness or maliece but rather of innocence, which is understandable.

You can't be creepy around w*men when you're a non-chad, this is mainly because there is already a creepy mystique embedded into us and w*men recognized that instinctively, but I believe there is a possibility to partially avoid that as long as you´re not actively acting as a weirdo
Get a load of this GrAYcel :lul: