Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These Toronto women were the starters of #MeToo and your inceldom!

The biggest mistake to happen to humanity.

RUNNIN OVER HOES LIKE IM ALEK MINASSIAN
AM should've targeted one of these rallies rather than running over randos.

How are they related to anybody's inceldom?

Hope another AMazing MAn rises to take care of these hambeasts once and for all.

We need Trevor Philips for this tbh. The TP.

Not surprised, they also started the slut walk

they're foot soldiers and proxy combatants for the Jew.
You should gtfo to Stormfront.
1. What's this got to do with Jews?
2. Jews didn't make me uglier than other guys, my genes did.

Runnin' through these hoes like I'm Alek Minassian

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Toronto really seems like an insufferable place to live in. I would cum everywhere if it got wiped right off the map.

Kill em all
Rec10

Marc lépine is turning in his grave.
Best comment all week.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What a nightmarish, leftist shit hole Toronto is. No wonder it has more incels per capita than any major city on earth.

Last edited:
I can't believe how cuckanada is that cucked. nuke all west

Women shit testing society with third wave feminism didn't start your inceldom, your genes did. Major difference.

One of those signs says “stop victim blaming.” :lul: The hypocrisy is fucking hilarious.

Women shit testing society with third wave feminism didn't start your inceldom, your genes did. Major difference.
What explains the high birth rates in countries deemed by the Alt-Right as "genetically inferior" countries in low-income regions?

What explains the high birth rates in countries deemed by the Alt-Right as "genetically inferior" countries in low-income regions?
Lower cost of living and breeding, less urbanised and post-industrial so kids are actually useful for more, less women in the workplace and being educated, shitty family planning, hasn't fully embraced western pozz (widespread contraceptive use/end of traditionalism). Also this is not always the case, large parts of the Middle East are actually slam dunking their TFRs below replacement very quickly. Mestizo Goblins are approaching the 2.1 mark and have actually passed it in Mexico. Not sure if you consider chinks "genetically inferior" because they're high IQ despite behaving like insects, but the legacy of the one child policy and development in China has done a number on their birthrates. In developed countries, people who are economically successful have the least kids with there being a big class divide. Just look at Singapore, which is a huge IQ shredder. Btw Eastern Europe's TFR has gone to shit because of the legacy of communism, the USSR fetishised heavy industry but collapsed suddenly with economic shock therapy creating an economy across Eastern Europe so shit it strangles people's ability to have families in a way that even the current West is unable to do.

https://jacobitemag.com/2017/06/20/modernitys-fertility-problem/

I hope you are not putting the cart before the horse just so you can blame the Jews for something else shitty. I am not a big fan of the yids either but you can't be stormfront tier about them 24/7 like a dumb faggot.

I've read that retarded blog post from that scammer's site and from what I can tell, the point of it that Jewish feminists exist.

There are no Jews where I lived in my teens and my 20s (in the Balkans) and the mainstream views on feminism were/are similar to what the conservatives in the US think... but I was still incel. And incels from the Balkans are overrepresented on incels.is according to previous polls.
You Stormfrontcels want to inject Jews into every problem but that's just as stupid as blaming our woes on misogyny. We are incels because we can't compete with more attractive men. Technology and higher standards of living have allowed women the options they didn't have previously, and those technological advances have been going on for centuries and benefit humanity as a whole, just not its detritus (us).
I hope you are not putting the cart before the horse just so you can blame the Jews for something else shitty. I am not a big fan of the yids either but you can't be stormfront tier about them 24/7 like a dumb faggot.
Succinctly put.

It's simple:

foids want attractive men -> I am not attractive -> foids don't want me

Jews are not involved. Neither are chemtrails or the Illuminati. It's just cold hard market forces at work. This was true for millennia... 8000 years ago 17 women reproduced for every man (https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success) and sure as shit there wasn't feminism or Jews back then. The difference is that today looks play a bigger role than back then, but that would just mean a different type of man would get weeded out.