Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel These sad birthday photos of our brothers are really something else

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
1605811076575160581353360816058156072761605823674728160582404245416058247845151605827619464

Last edited:
They are mostly cumskin. So i'm trying real hard to care

58573877 medium

are you really ok sharing this?

All of them ugly

WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

Last one would be pretty Chad with a hair cut and contacts.

Notice how most of them are 20-21 at the picture. I guess it's the time most incels just give up. #2 kinda looks like me but better.

larping as a nigger hating whites because we hate niggers is a nigger trait tbh

he'd rather simp for a mudslide foid than a white incel probs by the way he mostly acts
I'm not even as outlandish as the anti white shit on this forum. I'll comment race stuff when the threads about race, but 90% of the racial stuff is nonwhite directed. Much like IRL, White incels have no racial cohesion while ethnics have racial cohesion and use that to chip away at us and threadshit about how whitey is so bad (despite living off of us of course).

Like IRL, If white incels got together and got their shit together and got racially connected and cohesive like the nonwhites do, it would be a complete stomp between this "Nonwhite vs white racism" cold war going on.

most of these pics are so fuckin old, i actually remember when they first showed up on the internet, unlike the angry mulatto schoolkids on here.

man i used to laugh at these back then, everyone made fun of these guys, implied they deserved it for being deeply evil nice guys (TM)
i'm not laughing anymore and haven't in a long time. at least i've moved out because having no birthday celebration at all is an improvement over that pathetic shit.

most of these pics are so fuckin old, i actually remember when they first showed up on the internet, unlike the angry mulatto schoolkids on here.

man i used to laugh at these back then, everyone made fun of these guys, implied they deserved it for being deeply evil nice guys (TM)
i'm not laughing anymore and haven't in a long time. at least i've moved out because having no birthday celebration at all is an improvement over that pathetic shit.
Yeah this is old 4chan shit. I never laughed at it because I've always been like that.

yeah and niggers treat other niggers worse than any cums have treated them
Of course they do. At the end of the day these people are dregs. Living off of us. Our inventions, our people, our nations, and our languages. Their entire being is created by us. Without us they would be dead already in a mudhut in the middle of nowhere after being dealt a papercut.

Instead though they are treated as a protected class by the elitist order. The elites have muzzled our people, while not muzzling the others. Through almost a century (really many centuries if you wanna go that far into the rabbit hole) there has been a massive demoralization and dissolution campaign. If we got the racial cohesion back like the elites want so bad to destroy though these people could be wiped out in a matter of days, just like 100, 200, 300 years ago.

jfl you're such a despicable nigger even I wouldn't comment something like this unprovoked
Of course they do. At the end of the day these people are dregs. Living off of us. Our inventions, our people, our nations, and our languages. Their entire being is created by us. Without us they would be dead already in a mudhut in the middle of nowhere after being dealt a papercut.

Instead though they are treated as a protected class by the elitist order. The elites have muzzled our people, while not muzzling the others. Through almost a century (really many centuries if you wanna go that far into the rabbit hole) there has been a massive demoralization and dissolution campaign. If we got the racial cohesion back like the elites want so bad to destroy though these people could be wiped out in a matter of days, just like 100, 200, 300 years ago.
Entire squad

Looks like a typical post-Soviet b-day

You started this discussion on race. You went into this thread, not about race, and posted

You don't do the classic tactic of your people and try to blame this on me and go "I dindu nuffin". The conversation at hand stemmed from you.
Discussion on race? Your people? Its so funny that you try and pair me up with the people you hate. You're so desperate for me to fit this narrative you've created. Its pretty pathetic considering im not even human

Im unsure what discussion you're talking about. I made a simple comment voicing my opinion.

Has this upset you?

20200221 110506

Discussion on race? Your people? Its so funny that you try and pair me up with the people you hate. You're so desperate for me to fit this narrative you've created. Its pretty pathetic considering im not even human
Well regardless you're not white so that can be anyone, even if they weren't human.
Im unsure what discussion you're talking about. I made a simple comment voicing my opinion.
yeah and you tried being passive aggressive about it when I voiced my opinions.

Well regardless you're not white so that can be anyone, even if they weren't human.

yeah and you tried being passive aggressive about it when I voiced my opinions.
You were full on aggressive to a comment that didn't tag or quote you and you have a problem with me being passive aggressive towards you?

What was i supposed to do? Apologize to you?

You could have just ignored it. But it unnerved you so badly that you just had to come and insult me. You expected me to enter an insult war, but you didn't account for me not caring.

How are you going to cry about someone hating "your people" When you hate everyone who isn't as pasty white as you?

20200221 110506

Fuck them cake moggers!

I didn't get no 20yo birthday cake!

At least they have a cake, I don't even get that. If I'm lucky I receive one single phone call with congrats.
It has been that way like 25 years now.

I don't share that racist shit btw. If you are incel you damn well know the pain of other incels. It doesn't matter at all what the skin color is.
Incelism affects us all, some more than others but all are affected, period.
I do care. If I had a friend who is incel, I'd try to make his life bearable. Black, Indian, Asian - it doen't matter.
There is no point in shitting on other races knowing that they all go through the same shit.

You were full on aggressive to a comment that didn't tag or quote you and you have a problem with me being passive aggressive towards you?
I mean it was about my race so it kinda did involve me. You started the race war, that's it.
What was i supposed to do? Apologize to you?
No, but don't act like this is some out of left field response to a racial comment chain that you ultimately started.

You could have just ignored it. But it unnerved you so badly that you just had to come and insult me. You expected me to enter an insult war, but you didn't account for me not caring.
I'm not gonna ignore a racial comment about my race, that's cucked as shit. Obviously I'm gonna retaliate to someone making comments about my race, because I am my race. That's like if you attacked manlets or something.

How are you going to cry about someone hating "your people" When you hate everyone who isn't as pasty white as you?

View attachment 374734
I don't go into random threads unrelated and post what you posted. I'll go into threads about race or threads that have a racial comment and respond, but I'm not gonna go into a random thread and say "oh fuck niggers idc". There has to be an action for a reaction. I am always the one reacting, very rarely if at all and especially recently have I been the first action. You're surprised that you got confronted posting racial comments. If this thread picture was all blacks instead of whites, I would've reacted the same (oh that sucks, oh well).

True Failed normie list

-lunch in bathroom
-unused condoms
-friendless birthday with relatives only

Last edited:
jfl you're such a despicable nigger even I wouldn't comment something like this unprovoked
Hey now he’s just an ignorant racist gorilla.

Even the most ignorant racist gorilla around still doesn’t deserve to be compared to as foul a beast as that of the nigger species. :feelskek:

As HP Lovecraft so wisely once stated:

“When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger”

Those parents treat their 20 + years old sons like little kids. I only receive congratulations from my mother and some relative or some present.

I mean it was about my race so it kinda did involve me. You started the race war, that's it.
Making a passing comment doesn't mean im starting a race war LOL.

If i said, "All Cumskins deserve this fate" I could understand. I merely stated that i didn't care about these individuals based on the color of their skin. You should be familiar with this statement. :feelsEhh:

If this thread picture was all blacks instead of whites, I would've reacted the same (oh that sucks, oh well).
I strongly doubt this. Based on your activity and my general knowledge of the type of human you are, i can come to this conclusion.

However i can't speak for you, so ill take your word for it

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

Making a passing comment doesn't mean im starting a race war LOL.
If i said, "All Cumskins deserve this fate" I could understand. I merely stated that i didn't care about these individuals based on the color of their skin. You should be familiar with this statement. :feelsEhh:
you made on a comment basing them on their race. That's a racial comment.

if I said "they're nigger I don't care" that is also a racial comment stating that because they are a specific race I don't care.

Those parents treat their 20 + years old sons like little kids. I only receive congratulations from my mother and some relative or some present.
Not surprising of boomers

you made on a comment basing them on their race. That's a racial comment.

if I said "they're nigger I don't care" that is also a racial comment stating that because they are a specific race I don't care.
A racial comment is different from a race war. We're not arguing if its a racial comment lol.

If you go into a thread talking about how you don't want to fuck a black woman because you're repulsed by their skin does that mean you're starting a race war?

If you go into a thread talking about how you don't want to fuck a black woman because you're repulsed by their skin does that mean you're starting a race war?
That’s what I said. If it’s a racial topic and thread (BLACK women) sure make a racial comment, but the thread had nothing to do with race, you were the first to talk about race.

That’s what I said. If it’s a racial topic and thread (BLACK women) sure make a racial comment, but the thread had nothing to do with race, you were the first to talk about race.
If your opinion is that if someone makes a "racial comment" on a non racial topic is starting a race war then thats fine.

However im inclined to disagree. I do not share this opinion. I believe this is a matter of differing opinions.

If i wanted to start a race war (which i never have) then i would do so in a different manner. This was just me expressing my indifference towards these men.

If your opinion is that if someone makes a "racial comment" on a non racial topic is starting a race war then thats fine.
It does because it’s a comment about race. Me saying something about pencils will spark a debate about writing utensils.
However im inclined to disagree. I do not share this opinion. I believe this is a matter of differing opinions.

If i wanted to start a race war (which i never have) then i would do so in a different manner. This was just me expressing my indifference towards these men.
Bruhhhhhhh what. Why did you feel the indifference? Because oftheir race. That changed the topic to race.

Bruhhhhhhh what. Why did you feel the indifference? Because oftheir race. That changed the topic to race.
Nani?

One comment does not change the entire topic. What type of logic is this. Don't act as if you haven't gone around spouting your skinhead neo Nazi garbage on threads that have nothing to do with race. That doesn't mean you're "changing the topic".

This conversation wouldn't have even happened had you just ignored the comment. If anything it is YOU who changed the topic.

20200120 150922

Nani?

One comment does not change the entire topic. What type of logic is this. Don't act as if you haven't gone around spouting your skinhead neo Nazi garbage on threads that have nothing to do with race. That doesn't mean you're "changing the topic".

This conversation wouldn't have even happened had you just ignored the comment. If anything it is YOU who changed the topic.

View attachment 374756
No you changed the topic cuz you started it. I have not said racial stuff without justification. You did it without justification

:cryfeels::cryfeels: at least these niggas got to eat cake on their birthday on my 21st I was sitting in a jail cell

No you changed the topic cuz you started it.
I shall reiterate my previous statement. One comment does not change a topic.

Unless others respond to it that is.

58573877 medium

Mogs me. I didn't got anything for my birthday no cake or presents.

my mom eventually stopped buying cakes :feelscry: