Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious These people seriously need to die

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
today i made the mistake of going on instagram and i wandered down a rabbit hole that showed me the accounts of popular normies in my country. however these normies are not as old as i am, they are much younger.

while i sit here late at night on my pc and type seriously depressing posts onto a forum for lonely men while being a 1999 born kissless virgin, a bunch of retards born in 2007, 2008, 2009, even fucking 2010 and 2011 have good looking girlfriends and are making tons of memories that will follow them through their life, while the only thing following my life is inceldom and having zero friends along with a bunch of horrible memories of being tormented. great to know that while i am a mentally ill NEET i also get lifemogged by people who are over a decade younger than me.

FUCKING DIE JUST FUCKING DIE ALL OF THEM I HATE ALL OF YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCKS. JUST DIE PAINFULLY I HATE THEM ALL, I WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM TO FUCKING DIE I HATE THIS LIFE, I GIGAMOG ALL OF THESE RETARDS IN AGE, HEIGHT, FACE, MATURITY ,BODY DEVELOPMENT, EVERYTHING, YET LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE IN LIFE QUALITY. THESE PEOPLE MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A GIGACHAD IN COMPARISON YET THEIR LIFE IS 100X BETTER, NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THIS AMOUNT OF INJUSTICE

I CAN HANDLE BEING MOGGED BY A NORMIE OR A CHADLITE WHO IS MY AGE BUT THIS IS JUST FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE. WHILE I TYPE THIS RANT AT NIGHT TIME A TINY UGLY SPASTIC KID WHO IS 12 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME IS ABLE TO FALL ASLEEP IN HIS GIRLFRIENDS ARMS, THATS AMAZING TO KNOW AND MAKES ME FEEL GREAT

I WANT ALL OF THESE FUCKS TO JUST DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, FUCKING DIE YOU STUPID FUCKING WORTHLESS GOOD FOR NOTHING CUNTS, WHY IS THIS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN?? FUCK THIS SOCIETY, MY PARENTS, TV, AND FUCK THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY FOR CRUELLY EXCLUDING ME

Yes, I hate young people, anyone younger then me I instantly treat with contempt, I hate seeing potential and what I never had or will have, do like Sparta cull the young and let me be the arbiter.

I GIGAMOG ALL OF THESE RETARDS IN AGE, HEIGHT, FACE, MATURITY ,BODY DEVELOPMENT, EVERYTHING, YET LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE IN LIFE QUALITY.
This is the second bragging post you have made. Why are you on an incel forum if you keep going on about how you are not that bad looking etc. sounds like your problem is mental not inceldom related no offense.

This is the second bragging post you have made. Why are you on an incel forum if you keep going on about how you are not that bad looking etc. sounds like your problem is mental not inceldom related no offense.
you joined 5 days ago
fuck off

today i made the mistake of going on instagram and i wandered down a rabbit hole that showed me the accounts of popular normies in my country. however these normies are not as old as i am, they are much younger.

while i sit here late at night on my pc and type seriously depressing posts onto a forum for lonely men while being a 1999 born kissless virgin, a bunch of retards born in 2007, 2008, 2009, even fucking 2010 and 2011 have good looking girlfriends and are making tons of memories that will follow them through their life, while the only thing following my life is inceldom and having zero friends along with a bunch of horrible memories of being tormented. great to know that while i am a mentally ill NEET i also get lifemogged by people who are over a decade younger than me.

FUCKING DIE JUST FUCKING DIE ALL OF THEM I HATE ALL OF YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCKS. JUST DIE PAINFULLY I HATE THEM ALL, I WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM TO FUCKING DIE I HATE THIS LIFE, I GIGAMOG ALL OF THESE RETARDS IN AGE, HEIGHT, FACE, MATURITY ,BODY DEVELOPMENT, EVERYTHING, YET LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE IN LIFE QUALITY. THESE PEOPLE MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A GIGACHAD IN COMPARISON YET THEIR LIFE IS 100X BETTER, NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THIS AMOUNT OF INJUSTICE

I CAN HANDLE BEING MOGGED BY A NORMIE OR A CHADLITE WHO IS MY AGE BUT THIS IS JUST FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE. WHILE I TYPE THIS RANT AT NIGHT TIME A TINY UGLY SPASTIC KID WHO IS 12 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME IS ABLE TO FALL ASLEEP IN HIS GIRLFRIENDS ARMS, THATS AMAZING TO KNOW AND MAKES ME FEEL GREAT

I WANT ALL OF THESE FUCKS TO JUST DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, FUCKING DIE YOU STUPID FUCKING WORTHLESS GOOD FOR NOTHING CUNTS, WHY IS THIS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN?? FUCK THIS SOCIETY, MY PARENTS, TV, AND FUCK THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY FOR CRUELLY EXCLUDING ME
Being height mogged and life mogged by late 2000s zoomers in the streets gives me suicidal thoughts. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That’s why I deleted insta, also I’m the same age as you.

you joined 5 days ago
fuck off
I'm 5"5, ugly and have a 3.7 inch penis. I don't make threads about how I'm good looking and physically mog normies. I would recommend you go to looksmax given that you claim to mog normies in relationships in every way. Inceldom isn't an issue for you. I legitimately think this website is terrible for your mental health at the moment dude.

I don't make threads about how I'm good looking and physically mog normies.
did you even read my post? i didn't say i mog 24 year old normies, i said i mog a bunch of ugly short skinny 12-15 year old spastics. literally anyone can do that. you also mog them. everyone on this site does

did you even read my post? i didn't say i mog 24 year old normies, i said i mog a bunch of ugly short skinny 12-15 year old spastics. literally anyone can do that. you also mog them. everyone on this site does
You said that you mogged good looking zoomers facially now you're backtracking. This makes actual incels like myself feel kind of shitty. We can't even have our own space without you guys infiltrating.

IMG 20231018 171224

You said that you mogged good looking zoomers facially now you're backtracking. This makes actual incels like myself feel kind of shitty. We can't even have our own space without you guys infiltrating.
These retards always follow the same script when trying to inflitrate these forums, oh im a mentalcel, im autistic, im not bad looking, i have erectile dysfunction and im a NEET

Its just so fucking predictable as you see every similar post made like this, you cannot take anything seriously at this point

Last edited: