Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel courage

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
How can I find the courage to rope? I'm tired of my fucking life, my life has no meaning, absolutely none

I tried once with a rope literally, but it broke, and now because of the pain I’m very afraid, there’s definitely no blade, I’m too afraid, maybe a jump from a height, but I just can’t muster up the courage, because I saw video where a guy survived and felt all the pain, and now he is disabled and does not even have the opportunity to die

Anyone who recommends anything but jumping from at least a dozen stories or a shot to the temple is gonna make your suffering worse

I saw video where a guy survived and felt all the pain, and now he is disabled and does not even have the opportunity to die
If you think like this you're never gonna do it. You have to accept the risk and hope that you succeed (and, if you do it right the chances are overwhelming).