Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over These people don't exist.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
XS2LJVMNMZFB3AEPAQ4OFIXKEQ.jpg

T3F3Q3WAKZHLZIMRLQF5PK7JYQ.jpg

Yet somewhere out in the world, there are two people who look exactly like this. Imagine how amazing their social and sexual lives must be. Even a fucking AI program is lookist and knows that it's over for us.

GOD, I hate life.

negative canthal tilt, but mogs me to death obviously

They are a lot.

Yet somewhere out in the world, there are two people who look exactly like this. Imagine how amazing their social and sexual lives must be. Even a fucking AI program is lookist and knows that it's over for us.

GOD, I hate life.
Which JewI software is that?

How is it even possible to be attractive with a negative canthal tilt? I assume you need a perfect face and the negative canthal tilt being the only defect. Fucking crazy.

Crazy how how a few millimeters of bone and a few centimeters of height completely changes your life, from birth to death.

White blondes all look the same to me

How is it even possible to be attractive with a negative canthal tilt? I assume you need a perfect face and the negative canthal tilt being the only defect. Fucking crazy.
Stop hyperfocussing on autistic shit like that when OP's pic shows it clearly isn't a big deal. Also camera angle can make it look diff

GOD, I hate life.
I live in a big city in western europe. I go to the park regularly. Literally every foid there only hangs out with guys like in the picture or better.
If you're an average man, you don't have the slightest chance. I don't know where this will end ... average men are not getting girls anymore, girls will only date 8/10 and up, it's absolutely crazy. Crazy times.

Even a fucking AI program is lookist and knows that it's over for us.
The AI is trained by humans and it gets the feedback from people. Without human input, the AI would not objectively what is beauty, because there is no quanitifable way to measure beauty outside of human perception.

negative canthal tilt
You PSL lookism autists need to realize that things like NCT don't really matter, unless it's a massive defect that makes you look like God was drunk when he playing around with the settings on the RPG character creator's appearance.

Remember this classic?
iu

This is one of the earliest iterations of what a machine program generates as the most beautiful person. It's not hard to imagine that people who look exactly like this exist out in the real world. The male image has zero canthal tilt. At least, it looks that way to me; PSL lookism autists may disagree. Even if it was negative, a man who looked like that, given that he was sufficiently tall enough, would be an absolute slayer.

The AI is trained by humans and it gets the feedback from people. Without human input, the AI would not objectively what is beauty, because there is no quanitifable way to measure beauty outside of human perception.
Correct.

Imagine making an AI program that rates you based on your looks, the developer should be based and take all the factors into account. If i were not a lazy piece of shit i would think about making one.

Tho that piece of software may spike up suicide rate.

I live in a big city in western europe. I go to the park regularly. Literally every foid there only hangs out with guys like in the picture or better.
If you're an average man, you don't have the slightest chance. I don't know where this will end ... average men are not getting girls anymore, girls will only date 8/10 and up, it's absolutely crazy. Crazy times.
And it'll only worsen in the future.

If you were born genetically blessed, life will be amazing and you will love life and every precious moment of it. If you were born genetically cursed, life will be hell on earth and every moment will be agonizing.

Fuck, I was supposed to be hardened to this shit with a stone heart and be indifferent to these black pilled realities. But hatred and rage is a hell of a drug, and this shit reminds me of the cruel joke that is life's randomness.

One of my eyes are neutral the other is negative :feelsbadman:
Why are you even alive? It's over. Just fucking kys.

-Some PSL autist, probably.

Yeah they do I see them everyday. The mixture of envy, depression, anger and disgust I experience every time I step outside of my apartment is indescribable. It could've been me but I lost the genetic lottery and my fate was sealed

I have positive canthal tilt. A lot of good that did me

Crazy how how a few millimeters of bone and a few centimeters of height completely changes your life, from birth to death.
At this point, anyone who says that genetics aren't everything is literally retarded and their opinions can automatically be discarded.

Yeah they do I see them everyday. The mixture of envy, depression, anger and disgust I experience every time I step outside of my apartment is indescribable. It could've been me but I lost the genetic lottery and my fate was sealed
EVERY FUCKING DAY.

HOW I HAVEN'T GONE ER ALREADY IS A DIVINE MIRACLE.

I have positive canthal tilt.
:chad::banhammer:

i don't really see people like this unless i go to very rich places full of rich fags.
it seems that most chads and stacies don't really get out of their houses in the middle of the day but they rather get out at night so they can party and go to dancing clubs.

mogged by non existant people