Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious These kind of chads are the worst

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
These rich kind ones who always wear polo shirts and act like they are pros in tennis and golf and always had lots of money.
They are always fucking arrogant faggots that had it easy all their life.
I absolutely despise people like that, like they got everything handed to them.

E1bb441f05dbdda447d27ac5ca321c73

Those aren't Chads, to are Chets

Why are you hating chads hate foids:blackpill:

I enjoy going to golf courses in jeans and t shirt while all the try hards come in their khakis and polo shirts jfl :feelskek:

Yeah I hate rich fags like that.

@faded type beat.

those guys are clothing models

I enjoy going to golf courses in jeans and t shirt while all the try hards come in their khakis and polo shirts jfl :feelskek:

khakis are much more comfortable than jeans

I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Chet. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

That drip is crazy.

I hate all non-incels.

These rich kind ones who always wear polo shirts and act like they are pros in tennis and golf and always had lots of money.
They are always fucking arrogant faggots that had it easy all their life.
I absolutely despise people like that, like they got everything handed to them.

View attachment 626578
It would be a stretch to say that their lives are easy.

Most likely, their parents expect a great deal from them.

Above a b average, maybe even straight a.

Hard work, from an early age.

Their fathers worked hard to get rich. And you do realize, these people have to perform??

Beyond that, the boys can go bald just like we can.

And money won't buy Stacey's.