Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These imbeciles think that we INVOLUNTARY celibates (forced to be celibates by this misandrist world) are responsible of sexhaver's kid

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Imagine enduring a life of subhumanity and then you come with these moralcucks justifying kindness towards the same imbeciles who made our lives hell and HOLDING US ACCOUNTABLE OF THEIR IRRESPONSIBILITY AND HORNINESS (According to these idiots, we have the moral obligation to economically help sexhaver's kids, as if our lives weren't hell enough, we have to stand this bullshit)
It's like oh normies having sex and finally facing the consequences of their own action but oh noo the kids, who will defend them :soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Fucking bastards should dart off the forum and commit suicide at the earliest convenience.

@Med Amine @Spanishcel and the other cucks who felt pity for the toilet asking for food in the streets with their kids, as if we ARE FUCKING RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PROMISCUITY.
I would just fucking stab you furiously

Imagine enduring a life of subhumanity and then you come with these moralcucks justifying kindness towards the same imbeciles who made our lives hell and HOLDING US ACCOUNTABLE OF THEIR IRRESPONSIBILITY AND HORNINESS (According to these idiots, we have the moral obligation to economically help sexhaver's kids, as if our lives weren't hell enough, we have to stand this bullshit)
It's like oh normies having sex and finally facing the consequences of their own action but oh noo the kids, who will defend them :soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Fucking bastards should dart off the forum and commit suicide at the earliest convenience.
exactly who the fuck cares about sex havers little goblins moralfags are fucking retarded they get ostracized and hated by normies yet they stand up to " muh poor cumdumpsters and muh kids " fuck this cuckold mentality and fuck all cumskin cucks

yeah kinda evil...

What a dickhead kek I never understood bullying the homeless, their lives are already shitty enough to make them more miserable. And most are really chill or too drunk/drugged to attack you.

being rude to the homeless even if they were just foids isn't something nice to do

This is fucked up, that's not just a foid, there are fucking kids there too

exactly who the fuck cares about sex havers little goblins moralfags are fucking retarded they get ostracized and hated by normies yet they stand up to " muh poor cumdumpsters and muh kids " fuck this cuckold mentality and fuck all cumskin cucks
:yes:
As if our lives aren't hell enough we are obliged to share with the sexhavers because "muh children" :soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
It isn't enough to endure inceldom but WE ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SEXHAVERS IMBECILITY

Kill yourself then nigger, YES I wouldn't do that to a fucking homeless foid with KIDS, stop being retarded
@Med Amine @Spanishcel and the other cucks who felt pity for the toilet asking for food in the streets with their kids, as if we ARE FUCKING RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PROMISCUITY.
I would just fucking stab you furiously
What does that have to do with anything you dumb nigger? Everyone gets here, praises stacies and fucking dreams about sleeping with them, but I can't feel sorry for a poor foid with kids living in the streets, stop being a retarded edgy teen for a minute you retarded nigger

My post really triggered you huh retard you tagged me three times kek

Society needs a scapegoat to justify all its flaws.
We are the perfect target for them, as no one cares about us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back