Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy > these guys

IMG 4213
Hqdefault

Triggered cucktears nerds :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Because God forbid someone hurts women's fee fees

LOL so true last time I was in the hospital I couldn’t even get one of these lazy cunts to get me some water!

Womem are always on the right :soy:

I’m not sure I have ever met a nurse who didn’t think she was more qualified and skilled than a doctor.
“It’s the nurses who really know what to do, doctors just drop in and sign off on the order.”

Well why don’t you become a doctor and get paid a lot better then?

All the LPNs are Filipinos.

They're usually pretty fat and unpleasant to be around.

Fuck this cucked country for importing these pigs en masse to wipe up boomer shit in nursing homes.

*insert angry Hajime image because I'm on this cucked college network and don't have the fucking bandwith to upload a simple jpeg*

I wonder what portion of the incelqueers demographic is male. It’s hard to hold women accountable for anything when there are males ready to fight you to death to defend their honor. Funny because when you say women have no agency they are the first to get upset.

"Seriously,..."
:soy::soy::soy::soy:
"I'm so mad, I'm going to use a slightly different faggot Reddit guy construction to the one I would use if I were slightly less mad..."

that upvote to comment ratio. theyre really triggered by this

LOL this meme is legendary af

I just saw it somewhere and he looks like a bliepills fuck so I'm fascinated with it edit: bluepilled cuck
I look kinda similar to him except more ugly.

I wear thick rim glasses. I really do look like a soy boy but I don’t think like one at least.

All IT can do is get triggered by us and the MGTOW copers.